whos the best asian provider

Unfortunately, the best Asian provider is no longer with us. My girl Best Thai Star may have been the best provider of any color to grace eccie. She will be missed.

Yoko is hot as hell though and a lot of clients have said Samantha is one of the hottest in Dallas. Go see both!!
The only thing sexier than a hot confident woman is a naked, hot and confident woman willing to hang out with me. Originally Posted by pfmtony
That makes two of us.
I'm telling you Indy...it's Samantha Thom. Not your average Asian women by any means. However she is an all around awesome person to be around. Not to mention smoking hot. In fact do not see her so she has more time available where I can see her....and can I borrow some cash?
Samantha, Hana, Jackie, AllBeautiful, All GreatProviders, All Different. IWould See Any Of ThemOver And Over If I Could.
I loved Yoko. Nute, petite frame, nice laugh and good at the sex stuff. but she wouldn't let me dine on her "o' whice was so tight and tempting.
Can't go wrong with either Samantha or Hana.
Both incredible in bed.
  • L.A.
  • 11-27-2013, 09:24 AM
I loved Yoko. Nute, petite frame, nice laugh and good at the sex stuff. but she wouldn't let me dine on her "o' whice was so tight and tempting. Originally Posted by Maxwell
I saw Yoko many times before she was an indy. I've tried to see her several times as an indy but due to vacations and schedules not matching up I never got to see her. Now I noticed her rates went up so as great as she is I may never get to see her now.

booo hoooo ...poor me! LOL

I can't imagine having a bad time with her though.
HKPhooey!
You guys have a good selection.

I'll add

Naughtymorgan88 - Sex Machine
Little Anna - Beautiful
Leilover - Mentioned her before but damn her sex appeal is just off the charts! Amazing woman!