Posting and Drinking

countless are the myriad of replies which come to mind....but that damn cat's got my tongue - so to speak. Originally Posted by TexasGator
You're a nut.

Yes please refrain, it'd probably read like a Sunday morning Peanuts episode.
did too have a session with him...want me to write a review? Originally Posted by angelinadream
Yes, pretty please with blue water on top.

Really...seriously it would go down in SHMB lore.
That would fall under drinking and fucking and posting
Ok come on over...
DH, is this the cumslut who now lives in California? And, are you drinking to forget the experience or to relive it? I'm just curious. By the way, I have to keep my posting down when I've been drinking, because I can't read the words on the screen. Originally Posted by UnderCoverDiva

You must be a fucking alcoholic cause you haven't posted in days. AND WE KNOW what your up to. Your not working, but your GF is?

*NO ACCUSATIONS HE / SHE COULD BE GAY*
AD I promise if you write the hand puppet review it will put slap yo' momma to shame.

sincerely,

nan
See, I told you they were incoherent.....And you thought I was attacking you. Originally Posted by boardman
TFF; I try not to post when I've been drinking, but, it's ok if you didn't understand something that was not public knowledge. There are some posts that I make to certain individuals that only they know the meaning of; however, this is still funny shit!
I was under the impression that UCD and AD posted while drunk and working and posting, or do I have DH rong?
I was under the impression that UCD and AD posted while drunk and working and posting, or do I have DH rong? Originally Posted by live4fun
I believe that AD has tried to lead some to believe that she & I are the same, or that she may know me, or that I have something to hide. However, like I've stated before, the posts that are not interpretable by the majority are not "incoherent" they are only understood by those who know what the "F" I'm talking about. If you look back at the majority of her posts, you will find that they are not even written in our language, lol.
You must be a fucking alcoholic cause you haven't posted in days. AND WE KNOW what your up to. Your not working, but your GF is?

*NO ACCUSATIONS HE / SHE COULD BE GAY* Originally Posted by angelinadream
You're just jealous because you have to copy others to be yourself, b..... You need to get a persona of your own, really. I don't have to advertise on this board (as you do) to make my money, honey! Too bad you will never be in my position
Parts of this thread remind me of the 1976 classic, Sybil.
Parts of this thread remind me of the 1976 classic, Sybil. Originally Posted by Killersalt

Only because the "person" who is trying to confuse everyone, has lead you to believe it. Time will tell, darling, time will tell.
[quote=Killersalt;651970]Parts of this thread remind me of the 1976 classic, Sybil.[/quot

Please........you'd have to be semi-retarded NOT to figure out who and when........Its like they, (AD/Sofia) work in shifts........you can 'see' when Sofia comes in to 'clean up' AD's incoherent ramblings........example...... ..the "Layla" cash and dash thread. AD starts it by flipping out and then 2 or 3 posts towards the end Sofia comes in and attempts to fix it. It's so obvious....they don't even try to hide it anymore........ever since they pretty much got the 'go ahead'...........its almost embarrassing.........

Undercover Diva..... Nice avatar...where ever did you find that?
drinking and posting right now
well..so far so good.............