Let me just say that Obama will go down as the greatest POTUS in history - end of story

I did not say anything about him ending racial divide. I said "As time goes by and we"

Remember he is half white. Maybe that's the part I like about him.

I am not racist some of my friends are white. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Really? Your not a racists but maybe it's because you like the white part of him?

I'm color blind when it comes to BO. I judge him by the content of his character not the color/colors of his skin.

He is an incompetent lying hypocritical douche bag.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

I guess Obama won't get your vote again, Doll-eye Llama!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
No I'm not saying that. But statistically speaking, whites dominate blacks as far as Harvard ranks are concerned, and most of the whites attending Harvard are from old money Republican families with connections.

It was my attempt to get the OP to realize the folly of his entire post. Obama's race has had nothing to do with any perceived successes by Dems. In fact, the only tangible things that you CAN say that his race has been responsible for is the increased racism and racial divide facing this country. Note, I'm not saying that is necessarily his FAULT, but it is due to his race. Definitely not something you want to hang your hat on. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
I agree with all that you have said here. I see the OP's post as meaning "in spite of" more than "because of" him being black. I would say his wording made some feel it was a slam to their view of Blacks. I have no empathy for those that deserve it. Others such as yourself and I, are the exceptions to it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That's right Jackass. And a vote for Hillary will only give us his weak and feckless 3rd term.
She's the perfect person to preserve his legacy of failure and lies.
Really? Your not a racists but maybe it's because you like the white part of him?

I'm color blind when it comes to BO. I judge him by the content of his character not the color/colors of his skin.

He is an incompetent lying hypocritical douche bag. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I said that in context to the post.
Remember I did not say he won because he was black.
Do you think I am racist?
How so?
Who do you think I am racially biased against?
So... You think a shadowy, all powerful organization picked a half black, half white man with a poor foreign born father and an anthropologist mother who grew up to be a Senator from a mediocre state that is circling the drain with their debt woes... as their frontman?

You'd think they would have picked someone who already has money, fame, maybe on TV a lot... someone like Trump!

Please don't vote. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
They picked someone you ass clowns would vote for. They gotcha didn't they? You actually made the same mistake twice. They know you stupid fucks better than you know yourselves, lol.

Jim
They picked someone you ass clowns would vote for. They gotcha didn't they? You actually made the same mistake twice. They know you stupid fucks better than you know yourselves, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I've never voted for Obama. I'm so glad to see that an "assclown" like yourself, with your in-depth knowledge of who "They" are, can't even figure out I'm a Republican. I mean, talk about your all time, great big secrets. I guess you just weren't smart enough to crack that one.

Fucking idiot.
I said that in context to the post.
Remember I did not say he won because he was black.
Do you think I am racist?
How so?
Who do you think I am racially biased against? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Dude, I know who you are and you're not fooling anyone. I know that on here you're a phony. I don't know you personally and you don't know shit about me. I have no idea what's in your heart and even if you mean what you say. Once in awhile I'll respond to what you say.....but mostly I don't have time for your drivel
Dude, I know who you are and you're not fooling anyone. I know that on here you're a phony. I don't know you personally and you don't know shit about me. I have no idea what's in your heart and even if you mean what you say. Once in awhile I'll respond to what you say.....but mostly I don't have time for your drivel Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
LOL! Why respond if you do not want to hear what I have to say.
I never said I knew you I only corrected your misunderstanding of my comment. I was direct and did not insult you. I guess you felt foolish for not reading my post correctly so you want to get all high and mighty.
I am so sorry you do not have time for my "drivel". I am sure I will manage without your comments. I would like to thank you for all the guidance you have given me so far. No need to respond I understand you are needed elsewhere.
BO to get accolades for abolishing racial divide? Give me a break! The man has used race as a shield and a sword for just about everything. The only reason he's POTUS is because people voted for him because he is black. Without race he'd be just another turd in the Liberal koolaide bowl, Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And prolly STILL " organizing communities " like he did so well in Chicago !
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
But YOU just MIGHT get his vote Mr. DOTY 4 TIMES !!!! Keep up the " campaign " !!!
My negros did that. I love him, Michelle and everything they stand for. He's knocking on the door of the being the greatest POTUS ever. He succeeded when the racists did everything they could to cause him to fail. They wanted nothing more than to eternally symbolize his failure as proof that blacks cannot succeed and lead at the highest levels. They failed miserably. I don't give a fuck who doesn't like this thread my negro did that shit and we're all better off because of it. The proof is in where we were 8 yrs ago and there is no denying we are in a much much better place today.

Thank you Barack Obama you will be missed. God bless you, Michelle and the kids. While there's still a lot of work to do I can say what a ride it has been my brother what a ride. Thanks for caring and trying. That's all we could ask for. You kept it 100 despite all the treason and obstruction.

God Speed.

Love you mane.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Jimmeny Christmas, went to drink my shot of wheat grass and I laughed so hard, it went all over my computer. Whatever you do, you're missing your calling, you should be a stand up comedian.

Seriously though there certainly are many more "negroes" that would be considered "a cut above" (way above) than your idol.

Dr Ben Carson, worked his way up to being Head of Pediatric Neurosurgery

Hermain Cain, Mathematician of Ballistics

The great Thomas Sowell, Economist, Historian, Author etc etc

Sheriff David Clarke who speaks the truth about what has been happening in the black community for the last 60 years and since the passing of Dr King, the "racial pimps" who want to keep race as the issue to keep their pockets full.

Kevin Jackson wrestling coach, radio talk show host, father of 4 sons and believes every man who is a man should be there being a "daddy". Fox news Contributor and much more.

Many many more wonderful black people to have as inspirations that would help pull them young boys out of their quagmire and help them stand up on their own 2 feet and be gentlemen.
I've never voted for Obama. I'm so glad to see that an "assclown" like yourself, with your in-depth knowledge of who "They" are, can't even figure out I'm a Republican. I mean, talk about your all time, great big secrets. I guess you just weren't smart enough to crack that one.

Fucking idiot. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
I never voted for Obama either and I am Democrat. One that knows better than to go along with a shill job because that's all we got with Obama. You probably didn't vote for Obama only because you're still a slave to the Right, Left Paradigm which makes you a bigger idiot.

Jim
I'm a progressive Dem, voted for Obama. . . but he is clearly not the greatest POTUS in history. .. But Hillary might become that.
I'm a progressive Dem, voted for Obama. . . but he is clearly not the greatest POTUS in history. .. But Hillary might become that. Originally Posted by southtown4488
That's true. Hillary might become that. After she has eliminated all historians who disagree with her. You know she will be working toward eliminating all opposition speech.