4th Best President

Bozone=the atmosphere around your head that prevents and enlightenment from entering.

Ignoranus=a person both stupid and an asshole.

Made up just for you.
He is the fourth best. . . since Bush 41.
Can you prove it? You believe everything you read don't you? Prove to me that Washington did all what was written- the history books in Iraq stated that Saddam Hussein was a great military leader and a warrior- there's no evidence that he was either. Obama did not put us in a depression so he gets credit for that plus he's managed despite obvious obstruction from the right Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

We can always count on Obama supporters to defile the Great Men who founded this Country.

It's rather disgusting to do so with an analogy of someone as brutally evil as Saddam Hussein, so well done at lowering the bar more than I ever thought possible.

The documentation and discourse on George Washington is rather deep with artifacts that have survived predating even Fort Necessity.

There is no guessing, unlike with Obama where everything from his College records to how tuition was paid for remain complete mysteries
  • WTF
  • 12-21-2011, 04:55 PM
There is no guessing, unlike with Obama where everything from his College records to how tuition was paid for remain complete mysteries Originally Posted by freakscene

Don't forget his birth certificate! That is still in dispute with you neaderthals isn't it?
We can always count on Obama supporters to defile the Great Men who founded this Country.

It's rather disgusting to do so with an analogy of someone as brutally evil as Saddam Hussein, so well done at lowering the bar more than I ever thought possible.

The documentation and discourse on George Washington is rather deep with artifacts that have survived predating even Fort Necessity.

There is no guessing, unlike with Obama where everything from his College records to how tuition was paid for remain complete mysteries Originally Posted by freakscene
Honestly what made them great- because they were the first and History wants to portray them in a bright light. Washington owned slaves- so did Jefferson so we should consider these guys great men?

My analogy of Saddam Hussein just shows how stupid it is to call someone great- Alexander the Great was considered a hero- how many people did he kill? Ariel Sharon was called one of the greatest Isreali General'sof their history- do you know how many palestenians would argue that fact? What do we know about Washngton's private life? Nothing- basically what history tell us- Islam has over 1.6 Billion followers and they consider Muhammad the last and greatest prophet- even greater than Jesus- yet many don't consider him a great prophet at all.

How about going to a synagogue and telling Jews how great Jesus was- your Bible teaches you that Jesus was the son of God- sinless- a man of peace who healed the sick and cared for the poor- Jews say he was a liar and a false prophet.

So you want me to believe the history books that George Washington was this great man who lived a perfect life and ate apple pie for dessert and what next you are going to tell me that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are in heaven with God and the angels????

I am pretty sure in North Korea they are writing in their books how greatKim Jng Il was and how evil America is- History is basically HIS STORY- so I am sorry I don't believe all the fairy tale stories about Washington like you do. How do you consider a man great if he owned slaves?????
Honestly what made them great- because they were the first and History wants to portray them in a bright light. Washington owned slaves- so did Jefferson so we should consider these guys great men?

My analogy of Saddam Hussein just shows how stupid it is to call someone great- Alexander the Great was considered a hero- how many people did he kill? Ariel Sharon was called one of the greatest Isreali General'sof their history- do you know how many palestenians would argue that fact? What do we know about Washngton's private life? Nothing- basically what history tell us- Islam has over 1.6 Billion followers and they consider Muhammad the last and greatest prophet- even greater than Jesus- yet many don't consider him a great prophet at all.

How about going to a synagogue and telling Jews how great Jesus was- your Bible teaches you that Jesus was the son of God- sinless- a man of peace who healed the sick and cared for the poor- Jews say he was a liar and a false prophet.

So you want me to believe the history books that George Washington was this great man who lived a perfect life and ate apple pie for dessert and what next you are going to tell me that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson are in heaven with God and the angels????

I am pretty sure in North Korea they are writing in their books how greatKim Jng Il was and how evil America is- History is basically HIS STORY- so I am sorry I don't believe all the fairy tale stories about Washington like you do. How do you consider a man great if he owned slaves????? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You out-of-hand dismiss over two hundred years of historic journalism, but you absurdly accept the self-appraisal of a narcissistic, ego-maniac. Right.

Again:

General Washington’s military victories → gave birth to a Republic → the writing of the Constitution → the 1st Amendment: Freedom of Speech → your right to make silly ass posts on a SHMB.
  • MrGiz
  • 12-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Some of you are a tiny bit removed from sheets and crosses but not much. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
And *some* people "stay " hidden , under their sheets!
JD, if you find Catnip before I do, please call the nurse's station. They are getting anxious.

Again:

General Washington’s military victories → gave birth to a Republic → the writing of the Constitution → the 1st Amendment: Freedom of Speech → your right to make silly ass posts on a SHMB. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Most Obama supporters are so uneducated when it comes to the history of their own Country (let alone World History), that they're not even embarrassed to showcase it with inane posts like above.

To be embarrassed would require knowing ones limits and clearly we're exchanging posts with a rather obtuse bunch.
I don't think I'd place him in the top 43.
I don't think I'd place him in the top 43. Originally Posted by trekker

His opinion of himself does expose how upside down his view on reality really is
I believe President Obama meant to say he was the fourth best President at playing golf and taking vacations. His teleprompter must have been acting up!