Jon Gruden Is The Man

being banned from doing something you love has nothing to do with the amount of money you might have Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
LOL. It's always about the money. Gruden was completely content with his Monday Night Football booth job. Mark Davis was chasing him for years to convince him to coach the Raiders. Do you know what finally convinced Gruden to change his mind? A 10 year guaranteed contract for $75M. He did it for the money.

You get 10 years in college football if you are an elite coach, but you sure the fuck don't get that guarantee in pro football as an average coach like Gruden who won a SB with Tony Dungy's players and then coached .500 ball afterwards and got fired. Gruden was hired because they were switching cities and he was an established TV personality on MNF. He was the face of the franchise. Who the fuck else would the Raiders have as the face, Derek Carr? LOL

Again, I don't think what he emailed was that big of a deal, but I don't give a shit about words. I only care about people's actions so I fully realize that I am the exception and not the norm. He just talks like a loud mouth old school coach to me so he just comes across as a harmless loud mouth obnoxious ham IMO.
Again, I don't think what he emailed was that big of a deal, but I don't give a shit about words. I only care about people's actions so I fully realize that I am the exception and not the norm. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If you want to survive in the NFL, stick to beating your wife, raping massage therapists, and assaulting pregnant women. Mean words won’t be tolerated.
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 06:53 AM
So to be clear you’re defending his behavior? It’s a pretty simple question. Originally Posted by NoirMan

Perseveration in pursuit of compliance with idiotology of teh DPST marxist racist party -

is doomed to failure !
parrot wanta cracker??
Thank you for teh usual marxist nonsense - 1b1
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 06:58 AM
LM - welcome back - Hope your Henry rifles are still on Your Shelves and cabinets.

you may need them someday soon!

The issue - is teh Hypocrisy of eh DPST racist, marxist cancel culture

Example - joy reid is a lying, flame throwing idiot on LSM - and is given a pass for all her screw-ups adn Lies as she is part of eh DPST agenda. ( the 'superior' race).

Gruden as a white male - gets 'crucified" - sure - Gruden has alternatives.

The point is teh precedent established that anonymous vindictive politically motivated haters of eh DPST marxist racist party have control of all of our jobs and lives with their persecutions.

and teh Hypocrisy of their marxist, racist political POV of America.
Now is no time for complacency in teh face of a concerted attack by racist, marxist DPSTs on American Freedoms./
If I’m not mistaken, oeb, your “clever” little play on words is a violation of board guidelines.

Maybe you think nobody can decipher the fountain of foolishness you pen, but maybe they can.

Good luck with your cold dead bands.
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:10 AM
DPST joy reid lovers are up early today

My - how a dose of marxist , racist DPST ideology does open teh eyes

Better than coffee!
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2021, 07:11 AM

and are You as Jesus Christ - and never, ever in your life - made an error???? Originally Posted by oeb11
I am Jesus Christ.
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:12 AM
DPST joy reid lovers are up early today

My - how a dose of marxist , racist DPST ideology does open teh eyes

much Better than coffee!
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2021, 07:22 AM
Yep. Just look what the ESPN bastards did to Sage Steele for somehow being "disrespectful".

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cult...obama-comments

It was easier to survive Mao's Cultural Revolution than ESPN's cancel-culture fascists! Originally Posted by lustylad
He's not the only one but the libturds are going to pretend that he's the only one on Gods green earth that has said racist things. And what the fuck is wrong with saying Biden is a pussy? Oh he didn't say that - I did! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hey folks....you get points in this forum for calling other posters pussies.

So y'all are griping about something that the very forum you're griping...actually enforces!

In fact I would be willing to bet many of you crying about this have RTM'd other poster because you thought they were being mean to you!
  • oeb11
  • 10-13-2021, 07:27 AM
My - how some have eyes, ears. and minds closed to Reality!
The media has caused people NOT to believe their own eyes and ears ,,
LOL. It's always about the money. Gruden was completely content with his Monday Night Football booth job. Mark Davis was chasing him for years to convince him to coach the Raiders. Do you know what finally convinced Gruden to change his mind? A 10 year guaranteed contract for $75M. He did it for the money.

You get 10 years in college football if you are an elite coach, but you sure the fuck don't get that guarantee in pro football as an average coach like Gruden who won a SB with Tony Dungy's players and then coached .500 ball afterwards and got fired. Gruden was hired because they were switching cities and he was an established TV personality on MNF. He was the face of the franchise. Who the fuck else would the Raiders have as the face, Derek Carr? LOL

Again, I don't think what he emailed was that big of a deal, but I don't give a shit about words. I only care about people's actions so I fully realize that I am the exception and not the norm. He just talks like a loud mouth old school coach to me so he just comes across as a harmless loud mouth obnoxious ham IMO. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
A LOT of sense there, Lucas.

### Salty
I'm not defending ,,, just The media cancelling person really anyone thinks That's a good idea
https://youtu.be/O7SvFffTwZg
The real question is: Why is this in the political forum ?

Who will be next in the forum discussion: Brett Favre and the taking of the welfare money ? John Elway and his crooked middle finger ?
The real question is: Why is this in the political forum ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
political correctness