Nuru providers?

C'mon sugar dick! I'm letting Ginger watch tonight Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Oh my...what an experience that would be!
Tell me what Nuru is and I'll tell you if I do it.
If it's just massage and licking, hell yeah I do that all the time. Especially with tasty massage oil. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
http://www.nurumassage.com/en
Tell me what Nuru is and I'll tell you if I do it.
If it's just massage and licking, hell yeah I do that all the time. Especially with tasty massage oil. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
Nope, no, and no. It's no "just massage and licking" with "oil".
Interesting...I'm still not exactly sure what it is lol...
I will be there this Monday thru Friday 4/25-4/30...I would be happy to introduce you to a true nuru experience...there is no massage like it on the planet!!
  • M4ww2
  • 04-25-2016, 06:02 PM

Oh Eva, I'm so sorry I had to leave you all alone in my bed tonight to wait for your NURU visit!! I wanted to watch so badly! Next time I'm staying, no matter what. I want to learn this art and I want to experience it! Just make sure the gentleman doesn't mind a "hands on" student. ♡ Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I'll be the the student. 👋
Nuru is a clear, slick gel made from seaweed. It is thick, like Karo. And, unlike oil, it is totally edible. And, it has no polyunsaturated fats. So, no need to worry about your cholesterol. Just suck and swallow. Not sure about gluten, though.