Mia Sorella 10/1/2018 Cash and Dash this girl is no longer provider she is a thief!!!

I'm going after her.That going to cost her Originally Posted by kusmaldo
A word of advice. Calm down. $200 is nothing compared to a criminal complaint. She could file against you if you damage her property or physically hurt her. The police will be knocking at your door. Remember there are cameras everywhere. If it goes to trial you will be out thousands in bond, attorney's fees, court costs and restitution.
Oh don't worry,no physical harm will come to her....or damage her property.Physical harm anyway
Making threats however they come across here hurt your case bro.
Calm down and call it a bad investment.
The area many other ladies that you can see next time you saved your money.
If your not making a civil claim, learn to let it go. You got robbed, we all have life happens.
Look at it as a bad encounter you won't call her back, she is not going to call you back, you won't get your money back.
You made the alert, you stated your side, it should be done from here.
Well there’s 3 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Why does this thread have 32 responses?

I appreciate the heads up, but like Scorpio said, unless we hear from her there isn’t much here. Other than a SPA from the OP
It's sad this happened to you, but I'd let it go as others have said.

I'm going after her.That going to cost her Originally Posted by kusmaldo

My guess is it will cost of you.
I've already committed acts of war against her....her Facebook all of her friends
I've already committed acts of war against her....her Facebook all of her friends Originally Posted by kusmaldo
Not smart, this tells the other providers if you don't like something you'll go after them.
Way to blacklist yourself
$200.00 is that important to you, you must make like $180.00 a week lol
Well Mia got hit hard hard.I really rattled her cage
You know what,she can keep that $220.00 I'm going to have too much fun shredding her to pieces these next few months
$200.00 is that important to you, you must make like $180.00 a week lol Originally Posted by HeavyMetal913
Brother Ive spent 2000.00 in three days on a provider.Its a matter of principal.
I've already been in contact with her she is not willing to comply.Im going to destroy her
Such is life. It sucks for sure. Two years ago a client i had seen once before stole (large amount) of cash when i was in the restroom. There was not much i could do about it. Other than cry for days. It was money i had saved to buy a car. Its really sad because i no longer trust anyone. I learned a valuable,albeit painful lesson.
So your saying you are outing her?
Everyone taking notes here?

The rest of you stop criticizing this member; his history on this site ... not asking for a character assination.

It is time to allow Mia to speak for herself.

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Oh I agree wholeheartedly...scorp.
But i dont really need to continue to point out his history...i agree.
And as far as the assassination of his charachter and handle.
I think he is doing a fine job of that himself...dont ya think?

I mean really if it did happen..yep thats not good.
But ya know I been here for 7 yrs on this site and years before that in the hobby...not once have I ever had this happen to me...guess im just lucky huh?