Been A While..... Have you Ever taken a "Hobby" Break?

That's a very good way to put it. Speed dating.
HI KELLY!!!!! Sooooo good to have you back. I took a 14 month hiatus when my father was dying so I could take care of him. I've been back a year this month and folks still don't know yet lol. You'll do amazing and I am sooooo glad you're back doll face!!!
Welcome back
I have done that. My break is coming to an end though!
I have done that. My break is coming to an end though! Originally Posted by SD2011
Good to hear
Breaks are crucial. When I project into the future and think of myself decades from now, I wouldn't want to be reflecting on my past and regretting wearing myself out in my 20's or 30's. One of the reasons I enjoy being a sex worker is the flexibility that I have access to that many of my friends who engage in other forms of work do not. The reality is there are so many people, even with advance level education, who heavily invest in their job. If something really important comes up that requires them to take a leave, they risk being let go. I'm grateful that there is no one to fire me if I need to take time to seek respite.
Welcome back Kelly.
Welcome back TNT!

I was in hiatus for a few years myself and it was so needed! Glad to see you are back I'm sure you was missed!!

Loving Kayla missed you too!!! Happy to see some names I know

Miss O
I've been on a break, I called it retirement but realized it was just a break....well a slowdown of my hobby activities.
Kelly

I took a break, then I saw your profile.
What did I miss? Has Kelly posted her return taint photos yet?
LOL....

Ooooooh Good Lawd you guys make me laugh! You're so crazy...

I LOVE LOVE YOU! Especially you crazy MF'ers. You know who you are!

Thank you to all of the kick ass ladies as well.

Agreed... being able to take time off when I needed to, was invaluable. One of the many reasons I too love being a provider.
That.....and I'm addicted to Penisessssssssssssssssssssssss .

Yum

~Kelly TNT Hubba
What we have been doing without, Kelly is just top shelf!!!!

What we have been doing without, Kelly is just top shelf!!!!

Originally Posted by Redsan
That is a nice pic of her.
hey, I have a penis.....ask angie.....lol Originally Posted by motor
Yes, he does indeed.

I had to take more time off this semester than I expected, but it was totally worth it. I got amazing grades and learned so much!

I'm glad to see you back up and running Kelly. Hopefully we can play together again REALLY soon!

I'm going to be working all summer since I'm only taking two classes, so YAY!