treating sex addiction

Were the providers looking for larger caliber weapons than what he provided? Originally Posted by pyramider
pee shooter
There is a lot of interest in this, and I have a lot of helpful PMs. Shit, even JB is being helpful (just busting on ya). It is apparent that it is on many peoples mind.

It is interesting as I sum it up, it seems the more I get, the more I want, so that is something to really think about.
LFK, good luck with whatever direction you're heading.

I have no expertise whatsoever, but I do not believe most people here suffer from sex addiction. A new hobbyist often behaves like a kid in a candy store. Even seasoned hobbyist binge once in a while. But most people can exercise restraint if necessary. If it is indeed not an addiction, then it might not be necessary to walk away cold turkey. Instead, one can settle on a pace that is compatible with one's life, work, and pocketbook.
take a calender and chart your monthly spending each day and it will start to set in
this shits a great motivator if your constantly chasing it, youd be surprised just how hard your capable of working
ya could try picking just one to three. errr one at first. Only see her. It will curb ya bit. not at first, but it will. It will slow ya down. Now if ya get to know one very much too well. And you get yelled at at times. mmmmm you will still get the sex. Its not easy at first getting yelled at when having sex. But ya get use to it. Its better than no sex.
I would prolly settle on one but all the cash isnt going to her so Im out...bummer.

my overall main strategy waas to piss ALL the hookers off so bad that none would take my cash any more... its NOT working
Under achiever ...
LFK - Best wishes to you, you gave great contributions to the board and just do what's right for you! (imagine it's just ginger ale!)
the only cure is complete abstinence. its only painful in the beginning with the withdrawal symptoms just like with any addiction. after that phase....you're done
the more interesting thing is....not the addiction itself but the more serious problem you are running from. so the real question is what are you running from? what are you trying to find?
i like your questions Zabrina, and thanks for being the first provider to respond. I am not running from anything, but maybe I am trying to find something. Thanks again for your questions and statements.
unlike tiger, I am not married to this,

Originally Posted by lostforkate
Had to laugh when I saw this. How many remember that episode with the car? Broken window, golf club in her hand, knot on his head, and then the explanation that she broke the window to help him out of car.
I like what your saying here. All in all, the sex itself is not a problem. Not sure the percentage, and whether it is a majority or not, but sex can become an obsession, and if person is thinking about it all the time, or rearranging their life around it, then that is the unhealthy behavior that resembles and/or is an addiction behavior.

Behavior problems like addictions are qualitatively measured, not quantitatively measured.

It was interesting to hear of a person's eventual demise from the hobby and the board, and there job, if I had the resources, or many others, it would be easy to follow. I heard of the demise from two different sides, and was clearly self destructive addictive behavior. The person did not have a cash flow constraint.

Ironically, lack of cash flow can/will provide resolution for me.

LFK, good luck with whatever direction you're heading.

I have no expertise whatsoever, but I do not believe most people here suffer from sex addiction. A new hobbyist often behaves like a kid in a candy store. Even seasoned hobbyist binge once in a while. But most people can exercise restraint if necessary. If it is indeed not an addiction, then it might not be necessary to walk away cold turkey. Instead, one can settle on a pace that is compatible with one's life, work, and pocketbook. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
think we should cut tiger a break? maybe she was hen pecking him?

Had to laugh when I saw this. How many remember that episode with the car? Broken window, golf club in her hand, knot on his head, and then the explanation that she broke the window to help him out of car. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
I would prolly settle on one but all the cash isnt going to her so Im out...bummer.

my overall main strategy waas to piss ALL the hookers off so bad that none would take my cash any more... its NOT working Originally Posted by JONBALLS
it would be easier to go for being call a non-dating asshole. Some think of me that way. Errrr but so not you.