Allegation Germanwings pilot converted to Islam!!!

we were discussing the amount of personnel in the cockpit, but don;t let that stop you . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
YOU changed the topic with a lie. Own it.
Reading these last few posts about Tampon in the back seat of the car "NOT" touching someone....he just likes to hear his own voice.

*Pic Removed - JCM
he just likes to hear his own voice. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Shhhh, don't tell JDIdiot that I don't hear my "own voice" when I post.

Idiot!

Perhaps it is time for JDIdiot to resume his worldwide search for the hijacked, errrr missing Malaysian 777 airliner. It is the one he claims may have been hijacked and discreetly parked on a remote, deserted island (out in the middle of nowhere) under the cover of thousands upon thousands of shrubs. Conveniently used as camouflage!

JDIdiot, let us know when you find it. Ya' hear?

No matter how hard you try, you can't make this shit up!
YOU changed the topic with a lie. Own it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bullshit it was your idea the pilot hijacked the plane...You own it.
Bullshit it was your idea the pilot hijacked the plane...You own it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Are you sure it was actually JDIdiot who came up with the hijacked plane conspiracy theory and not the "Jerry Fletcher" voice permanently embedded in his noggin'? There is a difference, you know!

It is my understanding that the Fletcher voice regularly speaks to JD and vice versa.

I have a feeling that a 'shrink' would love to listen in on those conversations.
Bullshit it was your idea the pilot hijacked the plane...You own it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
More reading comphrehension problems... you told us that you had taken care of your problem....oops! wrong problem I guess. No, you just lied and can't read very well. Many people talked about a hijacking but what you referred to is how it could have been hijacked and where it is now. That was the lie you told to the newbies (suspect that most of them are not really newbies but just more Tampon, WTF, and EVA repeating themselves in that echo chamber they call a mind.

Who is this guy Fletcher anyway? I Binged (Google is evil) him and found that he was in Texas (interesting) and that he was a web ninja (really?) and he did magic tricks. This does sound like the kind of guy that Tampon would know or respect.
Who is this guy Fletcher anyway? I Binged (Google is evil) him and found that he was in Texas (interesting) and that he was a web ninja (really?) and he did magic tricks. This does sound like the kind of guy that Tampon would know or respect. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Indeed, JDIdiot continues to put the DIM in a dim bulb!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_Theory_(film)

Perhaps JDIdiot IS better suited to search remote, deserted islands, hoping to one day locate a hijacked 777, camouflaged from view by thousands upon thousands of wilted shrubs.

As JD's esteemed Patriarch, LLIdiot, would say:

"Carry On."
I doubt that it will happen in this lifetime! Originally Posted by bigtex
How many do you believe you get? Do you get confused around Easter time?

Talk about: "stupid, egotistical, condescending and idiotic posts," !!!!!

Now BigMouth thinks he's Jesus Christ!!!
More reading comphrehension problems... you told us that you had taken care of your problem....oops! wrong problem I guess. No, you just lied and can't read very well. Many people talked about a hijacking but what you referred to is how it could have been hijacked and where it is now. That was the lie you told to the newbies (suspect that most of them are not really newbies but just more Tampon, WTF, and EVA repeating themselves in that echo chamber they call a mind.

Who is this guy Fletcher anyway? I Binged (Google is evil) him and found that he was in Texas (interesting) and that he was a web ninja (really?) and he did magic tricks. This does sound like the kind of guy that Tampon would know or respect. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yes you do have a reading problem, however we try to help you along the best we can.
Some ting wrong with that theory? Originally Posted by DSK
You believe it, JL?
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 10:09 AM
You believe it, JL? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
JL errr...DSK will believe anything if it makes him look utterly stupid. Then he will wait for members of the Klan errr..Clan to jump in and correct his stupidity.
If this were an act of terrorism, someone, somewhere would be jumping up and down claiming responsibility, whether they did it or not.
  • shanm
  • 03-30-2015, 03:28 PM
If this were an act of terrorism, someone, somewhere would be jumping up and down claiming responsibility, whether they did it or not. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If that's the case, who claimed the terrorist attacks on your asshole?
That thing is completely destroyed! or so I hear from LustyIdiot....