Fun With Drones

The idiot is the one who wants a economy where the big guys can rape and pillage then when their company is about to go in the shitter it is declared too big to fail and taxpayer money is used to bail them out.
  • BJerk
  • 01-02-2014, 07:57 AM
The idiot is the one who wants an economy where the little guy has a chance to work hard and succeed (capitalism) just so the government can take it and redistribute it to those who won't. That is BJerks ideal society. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I would change "won't" to "can't", because they aren't allowed the good jobs since they aren't white boys.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2014, 09:31 AM
The idiot is the one who wants an economy where the little guy has a chance to work hard and succeed (capitalism) just so the government can take it and redistribute it to those who won't. That is BJerks ideal society. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I guess you think banks and car makers are little guys!
  • FU_CC
  • 01-02-2014, 10:18 AM
The idiot is the one who wants a economy where the big guys can rape and pillage then when their company is about to go in the shitter it is declared too big to fail and taxpayer money is used to bail them out. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

ahahahaha thisisht soundnuos familiarailimaf
I would change "won't" to "can't", because they aren't allowed the good jobs since they aren't white boys. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Now that's bullshit, and you know it. Who are you, really? You must be gaming us. Either that, or you are an AI program designed to post mindless clichès. Which is it?
He's YOU, whiny. we all know it. when you get to the "office" at the Salina Bus Station, you assume a different persona.

Do not ask for whom the glory holes... It holes for thee!
We all know that Bertie is a racist and kind of stupid. All of those unions jobs saved by crony capitalism and so many people of color whose jobs got saved. Of course Detroit is going down the drain and unemployment among people of color (I want to include Bertie) is higher than ever before.
  • BJerk
  • 01-03-2014, 05:33 AM

Do not ask for whom the glory holes... It holes for thee! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If I were I'm Boring Hankering, I would repeat that last line 70 times 7 times - it is that good!
  • BJerk
  • 01-03-2014, 05:35 AM
We all know that Bertie is a racist and kind of stupid. All of those unions jobs saved by crony capitalism and so many people of color whose jobs got saved. Of course Detroit is going down the drain and unemployment among people of color (I want to include Bertie) is higher than ever before. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My dear Dr. Admiral Professor Barleycorn: Your implication Detroit is anything but the victim of global trade patterns makes me question your academic credentials.