Environmentalists give up, there is just too much damn ice

OT, two things; I have illustrated how the enviromental nut jobs cherry pick their "evidence" by doing the same thing. You seem to have caught on to what I was doing but failed to see what they are doing. Also, I do it for infortainment and they do it for tax dollars and laws. The second thing is that the current data (and they have admitted this) shows no warming for the last 15 years or more. That is why they have taken to the term climate change. It would be describing your activities as personal excitation and release rather than just jerking off. It also goes along with what Marx, Lenin, Alinsky, and Obama have said about changing the meanings of words in order to confuse what is being talked about. The original claim (dating from the 90s) is that the earth is warming and it caused by human activity. Also, it will warm to a point that the ice caps will melt and the planet will be flooded. Anyone see that happening? In the 70s it was global cooling but that didn't work either. Weather changes, it always has and will continue to change. Back in the time of Pangea the land on this planet was a desert. Millions of years later it was tropical jungle. Even only 2000-3000 years ago the land in the Middle East was more fruitful than today. You couldn't build an empire without trees and there were trees in Egypt, Gaza, Israel. Things change and mankind has very little to do with it. This is the ultimate tilting at windmills scenario.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-02-2014, 12:33 PM
what happen to all the poison you put in the water ... Is your augment is "NOT ENOUGH TO AFFECT
THE LIVING CREATURE ON THE PLANET" yet you DARE NOT ENTER INTO A DEBATE ON THIS SUBJECT or should I say dumb the fuck out of people so they are too stupid to know
  • FU_CC
  • 01-02-2014, 12:58 PM
... let see a response

... or selected fact intel
  • FU_CC
  • 01-02-2014, 01:46 PM
who the fuck you think you ARE LEECH? JD
  • FU_CC
  • 01-02-2014, 01:59 PM
for the most part ( the vast majority of the stories )the liberal media has omitted from their reporting any reference to the mission these "scientists" were on....

they (the media) had in depth reporting down to the parties held and the vodka drank and the food and the dancing on board...but nary a mention that these were global warming theorists stuck in ice

it just goes to underscore the vast conspiracies and obfuscations held by the left against all that is fair....

who, what, where, when and why....reporters and editors omitted the why....a basic part of any first year "journalist" students instruction

its doubly curious given that its a man bites dog story that should be given high priority as to the irony of it all
  • BJerk
  • 01-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Too bad, so sad. We're talking about 2013. You know the weather keeps changing. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Refute it, please.
  • CJ7
  • 01-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Well the decision was made. An ice locked ship is not going to get out so they are going to evacuate the environmental team that was going to document global warming. This is summer in the Antarctic and there was more ice that they expected. So much for that research and hypothesis.

Wonder if they learned anything? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

did you learn the difference between Arctic ice and Antarctic ice ???

tell the class which polar cap is melting, and which one isn't ..

then go fuck yourself ... or IB.
The environmentalists should say they are filming an antiprophet movie on board the stuck ship. That would bring tons of international resources to their location to stop em.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 02:18 PM
The environmentalists should say they are filming an antiprophet movie on board the stuck ship. That would bring tons of international resources to their location to stop em. Originally Posted by gnadfly

what,

btw Fuck U, OFF "HEART" .... STEEL ATTEMPTING TOO STEAL AGAIN LIKE THE FIRST TIME FUCKING THIEF... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SPERM
what,

btw Fuck U, OFF "HEART" .... STEEL ATTEMPTING TOO STEAL AGAIN LIKE THE FIRST TIME FUCKING THIEF... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SPERM
Originally Posted by FU_CC
Yeah! Got that, Gonad?

Fu CC what is wrong with you man? Is it an English-as-a-second-language thing?

Or, something else?
OT, two things; I have illustrated how the enviromental nut jobs cherry pick their "evidence" by doing the same thing. You seem to have caught on to what I was doing but failed to see what they are doing. Also, I do it for infortainment and they do it for tax dollars and laws. The second thing is that the current data (and they have admitted this) shows no warming for the last 15 years or more. That is why they have taken to the term climate change. It would be describing your activities as personal excitation and release rather than just jerking off. It also goes along with what Marx, Lenin, Alinsky, and Obama have said about changing the meanings of words in order to confuse what is being talked about. The original claim (dating from the 90s) is that the earth is warming and it caused by human activity. Also, it will warm to a point that the ice caps will melt and the planet will be flooded. Anyone see that happening? In the 70s it was global cooling but that didn't work either. Weather changes, it always has and will continue to change. Back in the time of Pangea the land on this planet was a desert. Millions of years later it was tropical jungle. Even only 2000-3000 years ago the land in the Middle East was more fruitful than today. You couldn't build an empire without trees and there were trees in Egypt, Gaza, Israel. Things change and mankind has very little to do with it. This is the ultimate tilting at windmills scenario.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Oh look, the Admiral has reverted to Professor status and is lecturing about the nefarious and conniving climatological community. Knucklehead.
  • FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Oh look, the Admiral has reverted to Professor status and is lecturing about the nefarious and conniving climatological community. Knucklehead. Originally Posted by timpage

really
  • FU_CC
  • 01-03-2014, 02:57 PM
what,

Originally Posted by FU_CC
Yeah! Got that, Gonad?

Fu CC what is wrong with you man? Is it an English-as-a-second-language thing?

Or, something else? Originally Posted by timpage
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

this is not the first time ... UNITE TO STEEL ... DUGGING, AND POISONING THEN MILTARY EQUIPMENT ... THE SUPER LEECHER AT WORK
now, the chinese ice breaker is stuck in the ice...LOL

http://rt.com/news/chinese-icebreake...tic-stuck-153/