Your "Born Again Playmate"

Welcome !
I missed out before you left, Miss Italia. I'll see if I can make it this time. Welcome back.
Always heard of Italia but never have I seen her. I thought she was like a unicorn... just a myth. I hope to meet you some day! Your reputation precedes your return.
Welcome back sweet lady.��
Welcome home Italia! Hope all is well with you.
Hey sweetheart, it's good to see you again! It's been too long. When you chipped in to give me that birthday gift, I must admit I was a bit sad the gift wasn't you. I must admit, Lisa was a very good choice. I've got another coming up soon, hint, hint. The last time we saw each other at TGC, you showed me the art work in progress. I'd love to see the finished work. I doubt it's the same, however, I still have the post retirement contact info you gave me that night. I hope you're doing well. Has your pm box reached it's limit yet?

SC, Italia wasn't a myth, she was a legend! More than that, she was a sweet, beautiful woman with a caring spirit. I'm sure that hasn't changed. I had the pleasure of knowing her, but never had the pleasure of her legendary skills. Hopefully I'll get a second chance.
I missed you when you were here before. Won't happen again!
{{{{{{{{{{Italia!}}}}}}}}}}

Howdy and welcome!

Welcome, babe.
Welcome back, Italia...can hear the line forming now.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Hey....

I have a question? How can you hear a line forming?

I can see a line forming.
If she were to post some taint then the line would be justified.
I missed the topic again!

Fugg , it sucks to have one oar out of the water.
Welcome back!
Welcome back to the hobby Hottness!

Wanted to say hello to all my previous and new friends. Missed Y'all!

I've been out of town, but back in Houston and ready to catch up.
XOXO Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Look forward to becoming a new friend