Michelle Bachman not to run for Reelection

No. Shelia's lines were re-drawn by a committee that included Republicans and Democrats and a judge.

And WTF, are you saying that authors of a district boundary are responsible for the dishonesty and corruption of a politican ?
Need I remind you that the Sheila's lines were drawn by a Republican majority? Originally Posted by bigtex
With all due respect, just because a line was drawn to change my voting booth doesn't mean I have to vote for an idiot ... even one running the House of Representatives ... as opposed to the "other House."

Sheila is the worse kind of politician. Stupid and arrogant!
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 07:01 AM
Here is something to chew on. The minute that she qualified for a Congressional pension, she quit.

She got elected, did nothing, hung around until she got a life time pension and quit. Originally Posted by BigLouie
. Michelle Bachman was a successful tax attorney before running for congress and also worked for the IRS (under Bush, GHW).

. Short political careers is what Tea Party people are all about. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD defends her because they have the same thing in common. They worked in government long enough to draw lifetime pensions , all the time bitching about government out of control spending, wanting to cut every program that does not effect them!

Only difference is JD tries to pawn himself off as some combat vet. because he ran around some Navy ship in short shorts with Marines who wound up not seeing combat.
If you are bat shit crazy there is someone who will vote for you.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Actually, unlike Obama and Princess Michelle, who both spent their lives living on government checks, Bachmann and her husband built a successful private business and employed many people with good paying jobs.............They also gave back more than they took from this country.........same can't be said for the Obama's.

The Obama's life on the dole even extends to their parents - both families spent lives on the public dole..........generational dependency is endemic in the community. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann

Bachmann and her husband own a Christian counseling practice named Bachmann & Associates.[42][43] The clinic is run by her husband, who has a PhD with “a concentration in clinical psychology”[44] from Union Graduate School. Marcus Bachmann is not a licensed clinical psychologist in Minnesota.[45] The clinic received nearly $30,000 from Minnesota government agencies between 2006 and 2010 in addition to at least $137,000 in federal payments and $24,000 in government grants for counselor training.[46] When asked about the subject in an interview, Bachmann indicated that she and her husband had not benefited at taxpayers' expense, saying that "the money that went to the clinic was actually training money for employees".[47]

In personal financial disclosure reports for 2006 through 2009, Bachmann reported earning $32,500 to $105,000[47] from a farm that was owned at the time by her ailing father-in-law, Paul Bachmann. The farm received $260,000 in federal crop and disaster subsidies between 1995 and 2008.[52] Bachmann said that in 2006–2009, her husband acted as a trustee of the farm for his dying father and so, out of "an abundance of caution", she claimed the farm as income in financial disclosures, though it was her in-laws who profited from the farm during that period.[53]
She is whacky and I don't trust her. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Who ordered you to think that?
If you are bat shit crazy there is someone who will vote for you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
True. You can even win a presidential election.
Say what you will about her (to which I most likely would agree), but I would still do her in an instant. Originally Posted by cowboy_john
She wouldn't do you because she likes her men more masculine.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 07:32 AM
She wouldn't do you because she likes her men more masculine. Originally Posted by Uncle Han

Her husband looks like a gay Chinaman.

So you might have a shot!
Her husband looks like a gay Chinaman.

So you might have a shot! Originally Posted by WTF
Joe Biden, your overt racism is surprising in this day and age. Thankfully the FBI computers pinged every time you googled for KKK photos. Or did you pull them out of a family album?
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Joe Biden, your overt racism is surprising in this day and age. Thankfully the FBI computers pinged every time you googled for KKK photos. Or did you pull them out of a family album? Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Better than your latent racism. Speaking of family albums, how do you tell each other apart?

Q: Why is there no Disneyland in China?
A: No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

Q: What do you call a surprised Chinese man?
A: Ho Lee Fuk
  • Old-T
  • 05-30-2013, 08:13 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Bachmann

Bachmann and her husband own a Christian counseling practice named Bachmann & Associates.[42][43] The clinic is run by her husband, who has a PhD with “a concentration in clinical psychology”[44] from Union Graduate School. Marcus Bachmann is not a licensed clinical psychologist in Minnesota.[45] The clinic received nearly $30,000 from Minnesota government agencies between 2006 and 2010 in addition to at least $137,000 in federal payments and $24,000 in government grants for counselor training.[46] When asked about the subject in an interview, Bachmann indicated that she and her husband had not benefited at taxpayers' expense, saying that "the money that went to the clinic was actually training money for employees".[47]

In personal financial disclosure reports for 2006 through 2009, Bachmann reported earning $32,500 to $105,000[47] from a farm that was owned at the time by her ailing father-in-law, Paul Bachmann. The farm received $260,000 in federal crop and disaster subsidies between 1995 and 2008.[52] Bachmann said that in 2006–2009, her husband acted as a trustee of the farm for his dying father and so, out of "an abundance of caution", she claimed the farm as income in financial disclosures, though it was her in-laws who profited from the farm during that period.[53] Originally Posted by WTF
There really are a lot of sane conservatives in the world, so it always amazes me why the RWWs love to rally behind demented scum like Bachmann. Besides grabbing as much of the pork as she can while still decrying it as evil--excuse me, decrying EVERYONE ELSE'S pork as evil--she also conveniently "retired" when a number of questions arose about here closeness to a number of leaks. Just curious coincidence I am sure.

For all the RWWs on here who like to shout out that bad, evil GS-3 government secretaries are lazy loafers who get paid way too much, what did this much higher paid government official do to earn her salary? And how long did she serve to get a guaranteed pension? Just asking--and pointing out the hypocrisy of some of our fellow posters on here (I know that is a great shock to all).

Oh, excuse me, I forget Bachmann's most noticeable achievement in DC (she does have ONE I can think of): she makes the former VP candidate & Alaska governor look intelligent and honest by comparison. Not an easy thing to do.
Better than your latent racism. Speaking of family albums, how do you tell each other apart?
Originally Posted by WTF
Latent racism? Only a racist sees racism everywhere. You need a reality check.

Funny, we wonder how you tell each other apart with all of you wearing sheets. My guess is stain patterns.
There really are a lot of sane conservatives in the world, so it always amazes me why the RWWs love to rally behind demented scum like Bachmann. Besides grabbing as much of the pork as she can while still decrying it as evil--excuse me, decrying EVERYONE ELSE'S pork as evil--she also conveniently "retired" when a number of questions arose about here closeness to a number of leaks. Just curious coincidence I am sure.

For all the RWWs on here who like to shout out that bad, evil GS-3 government secretaries are lazy loafers who get paid way too much, what did this much higher paid government official do to earn her salary? And how long did she serve to get a guaranteed pension? Just asking--and pointing out the hypocrisy of some of our fellow posters on here (I know that is a great shock to all).

Oh, excuse me, I forget Bachmann's most noticeable achievement in DC (she does have ONE I can think of): she makes the former VP candidate & Alaska governor look intelligent and honest by comparison. Not an easy thing to do. Originally Posted by Old-T

I don't know much about Michelle Bachmann, people call her crazy but never give explanations for why they think that. I find that strange.

People call her dumb, but it's usually people who aren't smart enough to be tax lawyers. I find that funny.

I don't know anything about the investigations going on about her, but with the IRS admission that they targetted tea party people, it makes one question the investigations of MB.

People say it's hypocritical to take government benefits at the same time denouncing government benefits. I don't see the hypocrisy. If you don't take them you're a fool and a sucker, especially if you're in the half of people who actually do pay income taxes. I think it's more than FAIR to take them. You're just retrieving some of your own money. I think some people are just jealous.

I have no problem living lawfully under a system and trying to change it. President Obama sells books like a good capitalist, but we know capitalism "aint his thing." Funny, the more autobiographies he writes, the less we know about him.
  • WTF
  • 05-30-2013, 08:34 AM
Latent racism? Only a racist sees racism everywhere. You need a reality check.

. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Your so special, your the one fucking Chinaman in the whole world who is not the least bit racist.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...e-bit-racist-0

The implication is clear. We may all be racist and sexist and ageist at heart, but this is not our doing—we have merely internalized what we have been hearing and reading and seeing our whole life, that is, we are thirsty sponges, and we pick up the patterns that culture happily spoonfeeds us, and we haplessly store it all in our thirsty memory banks, gladly retrieving the connection and filling in the blanks.
One conclusion from this study is clear. For most of us, the racist/sexist/ageist inside us may not be a monster of our own making; s/he is not a reflection of who we are, but a reflection of where we've been. Being faster to associate ‘black' with ‘violence' doesn't imply that you are a hardcore racist, it sadly just means you're American.
This conclusion is both reassuring and sad.
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it.

Funny, we wonder how you tell each other apart with all of you wearing sheets. My guess is stain patterns. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Stain patterns would be your asian homoerotic guess.