Who would you like to meet in the hobby

Woah. Looks.like I've got a LOT more fuckery to manage! Any way I can knock all ya'll fellas out at once? Originally Posted by ~Ze~

I am game 😁
Woah. Looks.like I've got a LOT more fuckery to manage! Any way I can knock all ya'll fellas out at once? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I'll bring the camera!!
All of them?

Well, maybe not entirely true. Here are the top few....

LustyBustyGina38FF
Phoenix Dawn
Shelly Snow
Kendall4U
N1ck1
Laura Lynn
Sasha May
Jules Jaguar
Erika Sweet

I'm sure there are more. But those I can think of off the top of my head.
  • =cP
  • 06-23-2017, 08:15 AM
OK, I'll play....In no particular order:

Berkleigh - Because we seem to have some similar likes (Sex, Tito' s, Vuve, & Depeche Mode!) and she looks sooo YUMMY!

Kitty Lamour - So I can see for myself and make an informed opinion.... plus, I love me some Bettie Page bangs (if she still has them)

Ze - So I can finally put a face with the puzzle wrapped in an enigma disguised as a question!

Pistol Marks - So I can finally read what the tat around her asshole says!
Do I meet anyone's list?
Do I meet anyone's list? Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Yes. You are on my "tattoos and rough sex" list. But that is for late summer.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-23-2017, 08:35 AM
I'll bring the camera!! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You know I'm the one w the camera..

You bring the fucking tacos.
Bitch, I don't bring tacos-- I have tacos brought to me.

I bring cookies, damn it!!
She's gorgeous. Double jointed, can put her ankles behind her ears. Suck start a F-16. Fucks like a bunny. Fixes me a sammich while I recover. And best of all she pays me!! Shit I wish I could remember her name and where I saw her ad.
What? Not one gal is lusting for me? Why, that hardly seems right. There must be someone editing this thread. Otherwise, it would look like a threAD for BillO.

Surely, there are multitudes of wimmenfolk, lined up for a chance to be the gal who caresses my magnificent mascilinity, who takes me to a new level of sensual acuity, who makes me scream, "MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!", who leaves me twitching in the afterglow, who is so overwhelmed by it all that she wants to go live on FB and then watches the video before her next date, to get all worked up!

Mods! Who keeps deleting my name from the list?!

That's just wrong! Wrong, I say!

Those damn Russians!
There are a few that interest me (but I probably don't have the references necessary to schedule).
Berkleigh-she seems like a total blast to hang out with. I think our personalities would mesh well.
Just Jackie-she has just the kind of curvy bombshell body that I fantasize about.
Bliss-met her once socially and she was just adorable as can be.
Wanted to clarify that my post was for providers I haven't yet had a session with. My list is longer once you add back in some ladies I'd like to repeat!
Well holy shit! I made a list!!

For starters, I'd like to thank my mom, who always told me that if I'm going to do something I should do it right and strive to be the best. I'd like to thank my gymnastics coach for giving me incredible flexibility, even now as I'm much older and chubbier. And I'd like to thank the Academy for the nomination. Oh-- and the fans, because without you, none of this is possible <cue tears and walk off music>

Lol... thank you Barry-- I appreciate it Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Omg you are funny to me Grace and I love it I really do lol
~Ze~. The most mysterious and intriguing board persona of any lady around, and probably an IQ off the charts. I don't even care if it's BCD, I've just always wanted to meet her. Originally Posted by billw1032
+1
OK, I'll play....In no particular order:

Berkleigh - Because we seem to have some similar likes (Sex, Tito' s, Vuve, & Depeche Mode!) and she looks sooo YUMMY!

Kitty Lamour - So I can see for myself and make an informed opinion.... plus, I love me some Bettie Page bangs (if she still has them)

Ze - So I can finally put a face with the puzzle wrapped in an enigma disguised as a question!

Pistol Marks - So I can finally read what the tat around her asshole says! Originally Posted by =cP
I would love to meet you and yes, I still wear the bangs.

ps If you do get a chance to read what Pistol's tattoo says, please let me know... I have wondered the same thing for a while now myself... Isn't she just cool as fuck? Yes, I perv Pistol Marks... who wouldn't?