Got Shorted Yesterday

All of us want to be treated fairly during the time with each other and not think that we are being taken advantage of throughout the timeframe....If a man pays for an hour this is what he should get with out being told that after 20 minutes an one pop he is out $$$...An hour is an hour.....Eat the goodies for the rest of the time...

In the other hand honesty needs to prevail such as if a woman gives herself for 90 minutes do not try and short change the woman....Leave the money out in the open and have morals and ethics about the situation....

TexasCowboy
If you let a man take an inch, he will take a mile. Originally Posted by melissa012
Really? That's the line you're going with? You thought it wise to basically state that all men who were given an inch by a lady, took a mile? How incredibly obtuse of you.
sorry to hear this
I started reading this because I thought she may have just found my PM, lol (I'm short)

I think the lines got blurred on this one, but I'll tell you, Savannah has no issues with communication. Probably one of the best communicators I've ran into since I started on Eccie. from my experiance, she's pretty clear.

It would do no good to get the other guys side now. whatever his plan was, he would just use the "I didn't know it was a session" excuse now that he has that out.

I do not for one, understand how he could not understand, but I wasn't there. My guess is he hung out with her for a couple hours, his intentions from the beginning was to hang out with a cool, very hot, very skilled chick and see if he could get lucky. By lucky, I mean start a relationship with. Maybe not BF/GF, but at least a friends with benifits thing. If he had been trying for several hours, and asked for sex, and then Savannah made sure he understood it was a session, not a BF/GF freebie, then maybe he felt lead on for why he was there, and out of being hurt and angry about the situation, did something out of character for himself, and decided to "steal" a session. Maybe he decided that while he was out getting the food, after getting out of the apt for a while.

I think there is more of possibility of hurt feelings that led to this than a "oops I didn't know it was a session" that's my opinion. Savannah, I think you went too GFE on this one. Sadface for the rest of us that will not get to hang out with you that way because of that guy.

P.S., I want to know which video game too.
well that would be a plausible explanation, but he has not returned her calls and according to her turned off his phone, so playing dumb and not thinking it was a session is not a realistic excuse, and let's face it, Savannah does not me as a provider that does freebies just because she has a good time. He knew what he was doing as that is why he suggested that he would go get them something to eat, that is a very easy way out leaving her high and dry and one of the oldest tricks in the book so to speak.
Sounds more like a real date than an appointment. Video games, "hung out on prior occasions", and had a prior session (singular, just one), and then going to get food.

If he wasnt paying you for those services, then maybe he didn't feel the need to pay you for the bed business. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
It did START out as just a get-together/date at my place. We had a drink and agreed to a session at that time. I didn't charge him for off-the-clock time (I never do for any of my clients) but when we got the bedroom it was understood that it wasn't OTC time, but an appointment.

I started reading this because I thought she may have just found my PM, lol (I'm short)

I think the lines got blurred on this one, but I'll tell you, Savannah has no issues with communication. Probably one of the best communicators I've ran into since I started on Eccie. from my experiance, she's pretty clear. Originally Posted by dfwninja
Thanks babe! I always make sure everything is understood and nothing is left out before I proceed to play time. I did so in this situation, but he knew what he was planning to do from the beginning.. which was rip me off.

This might be off topic, but what game was it?

By the way OP there's only 30 days in April, not 31 ... Originally Posted by alex1
LOL thanks I fixed it

P.S., I want to know which video game too. Originally Posted by dfwninja
LOL we played NBA 2K12 and Fight Night Champion (Boxing)..
I love sports
  • alex1
  • 04-02-2012, 12:30 PM
Im not much of a basketball fan, but Fight Night Champion is probably one of the best sports game I've played.
It's been four days - has he ponied up any money yet?
It's been four days - has he ponied up any money yet? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I am sure that I won't be hearing from him again and I won't be getting any of my donation. Several providers and even a hobbyist sent me a PM after I posted this alert and warned me that this "bigcockndallas" guy has ripped other girls off before. He blocked my number or just turned his phone completely off so I highly doubt him answering my calls or him contacting me.. I've already taken it as a loss. I just hope all the girls on here stay FAR AWAY from him!
Yep. None of the other ladies had a problem with him, and let him stay as long as he wanted because most of these chicks are desperate. Times are hard, and ladies let 'em do whatever. I just spent five hours with someone who gave me less than my 90 minute rate. Shocking.

You don't see me posting alerts or similar bullshit to yours in coed, because it's my fault for letting him stay that long, without seeing how much he was going to spend for most of my afternoon/evening. Suck it up and get over it. It comes with the job. Originally Posted by Dannie
I disagree that it comes with the job. If you run your business like a business, it does not. If you are a provider to indulge in and enjoy the hobby/lifestyle, it does. This can be a great way for a woman to make the kind of money she wants AND fulfill herself in other ways. I'm on board with that - but to say it comes with the job is simply not true. It's just all in how you run your business and where you draw your line in the sand.

I love my visitors but I charge for time - and I wish for my time to be respected. So if I let things like 5 hours for 90 minutes slide, that's not going to happen. I'm hardly a clock watcher, by any stretch of the imagination, but 5 hours for 90 minutes consideration would never happen (sorry guys). Not because I wasn't enjoying myself, but how can I run a business where I charge for time if I give away 3.5 hours for free?

Sounds more like a real date than an appointment. Video games, "hung out on prior occasions", and had a prior session (singular, just one), and then going to get food.

If he wasnt paying you for those services, then maybe he didn't feel the need to pay you for the bed business. Originally Posted by BarebackLover
I think the lesson here is, is that one has to keep business seperate from pleasure. Originally Posted by melissa012
This is where the nail was hit on the head in my eyes.

I didn't charge him for off-the-clock time (I never do for any of my clients)
And the unfortunate reality is you WILL get taken of advantage of - probably time and time again. Dannie hit the nail on the head in this department.

As much as I love my visitors and love pampering them, at the end of the day they are still my clients and my time is my service. If I let them partake in my service for free, will they pay for it? Probably not - why buy the milk when the cow is free? Who will buy the popsicles when she's giving away the truck for free? Etc al So I've made it a policy not to hang out with visitors uncompensated* (M&G parties are the exception) unfortunately because when you start to give away samples of your product, you'll find the product not only goes down in value but people can be very satisfied with the samples you give them.

*I have significantly reduced considerations for dinner dates + private time and I am very flexible - but free = no. I work in a profession that sells time and I certainly don't think your lawyer or shrink would let you hang out for free for awhile and then let you start paying them - they'd expect payment for the entire time.
Missy, maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. In your post you make a very good point regarding the "lawyer or shrink" analogy. The point I understood was a very business like behavior as far as time is concerned. Conversely your signature line talks about making friends not customers. There are gray areas of course. However, the point you make and your sig line seem mutually exclusive.

Of course I am currently fuck drunk so I could be completely full of shit.
Im not much of a basketball fan, but Fight Night Champion is probably one of the best sports game I've played. Originally Posted by alex1
I think I like Fight Night Champion a little better too, but I usually knock my opponent out pretty fast..
Whoever I play with ends up wanting to play basketball LOL

Sorry you got shorted, no one deserves that.

I think that guy knew what he was doing from the jump.
  • anita
  • 04-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Wow, you can't trust most people these days. I don't ask regulars the donation upfront. I don't even ask it on a first date, unless I don't see it or something worries me. I am sorry girl, he is a jerk.
I dont even like the op but right is right and wrong is wrong... she got ripped off!! ............ Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I dont like the op either, but right is right and wrong is wrong...and IF things happened exactly as she stated, with nothing relevant left out...then she got ripped off!!