Questions on Personality Types..

INTP: Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.
Dominant function: Introverted Thinking.
Auxiliary function: Extraverted Intuition.
Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 2 19 I Intraversion
People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 9 17 N Intuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 21 3 F Feeling
People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 11 11 P Perceiving
People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.

Preference clarity
I clear
N moderate
T clear
P slight
I wanted to see if there was much difference based on when I completed the test. The first one I posted was in the evening after a couple of beers So I took it again in the morning. And results are different. I wonder if that makes a deference on morning and evening session

ISFJ: Quiet, friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Committed and steady in meeting their obligations. Thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal, considerate, notice and remember specifics about people who are important to them, concerned with how others feel. Strive to create an orderly and harmonious environment at work and at home.

Dominant function: Introverted Sensing.
Auxiliary function: Extraverted Feeling.

E7 14I
S16 10N
T8 16F
J20 2P
ENFP: Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

Dominant function: Extraverted Intuition.
Auxiliary function: Introverted Feeling.

E 12 Extraversion People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things.
9 I Intraversion People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

S 10 Sensing People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses.
16 N Intuition People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

T 4 Thinking People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect.
20 F Feeling People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

J 7 Judging People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled.
15 P Perceiving People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.
Am I the only ESFP on here
Kaylen, that just makes you wonderful & unique.

Cyndi Lyn, VegasJen, MOCHAakaMOCHA.. Thank you for contributing.

Frog Done, I remember you telling me about the influence of alcohol before in another discussion. I'd like to suggest that on the other board. I wonder if alcohol does bring out intuitive influences.. People often do like to say that drugs unlock the subconscious..

One thing that struck me as surprising at first was the self-reporting of several providers as T types. When I started this thread, I did so with the assumption that an overwhelming majority of the providers would test as F types.. types naturally in tune with the emotional states of themselves and others. My model, however was the *civilian* sex & dating world.

Here in HobbyWorld, the ability to put aside emotional responses and logically analyze situations is often an invaluable tool for a provider.. either to prevent herself from getting too attached to a really nice regular or too repulsed at a client she simply would not find remotely attractive enough to be with in the civilian world.

I learn something new every day..
I got INFP. The lengthy description was pretty accurate, so I'll post a link, too. I definitely think my personality has helped me be not only successful but also really enjoy what I'm doing here. It may sound odd, but this "situation" all feels very natural to me, and you can't ask for much more than to be the same personality type as the Virgin Mary AND Pretty Woman ;-)

http://typelogic.com/infp.html

INFP: Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
Dominant function: Introverted Feeling.
ENFP

ENFP: Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. See life as full of possibilities. Make connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceed based on the patterns they see. Want a lot of affirmation from others, and readily give appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often rely on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 12 9 I Intraversion
People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 11 15 N Intuition
People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 3 21 F Feeling
People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 8 14 P Perceiving
People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open.

Preference clarity
E slight
N slight
F clear
P moderate

E 12 Extraversion People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things.
9 I Intraversion People who prefer Intraversion tend to focus on the inner world of ideas and impressions.

S 10 Sensing People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses.
16 N Intuition People who prefer Intuition tend to focus on the future, with a view toward patterns and possibilities.

T 4 Thinking People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect.
20 F Feeling People who prefer Feeling tend to base their decisions primarilly on values and on subjective evaluation of person-centered concerns.

J 7 Judging People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled.
15 P Perceiving People who prefer Perceiving tend to like a flexible and spontaneous approach to life and prefer to keep their options open. Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn
well thank you hun

Frog Done, I remember you telling me about the influence of alcohol before in another discussion. I'd like to suggest that on the other board. I wonder if alcohol does bring out intuitive influences.. People often do like to say that drugs unlock the subconscious..

One thing that struck me as surprising at first was the self-reporting of several providers as T types. When I started this thread, I did so with the assumption that an overwhelming majority of the providers would test as F types.. types naturally in tune with the emotional states of themselves and others. My model, however was the *civilian* sex & dating world.

Here in HobbyWorld, the ability to put aside emotional responses and logically analyze situations is often an invaluable tool for a provider.. either to prevent herself from getting too attached to a really nice regular or too repulsed at a client she simply would not find remotely attractive enough to be with in the civilian world.

I learn something new every day.. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Another introverted lady reporting! I'm an INFJ...

E - 05--- I - 16
S - 12 --- N - 14
T - 09 --- F - 15
J - 14 --- P - 08

INFJ: Seek meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. Want to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.
You're very welcome...this was fun.
Even though my being a 'T' type vs F is only slight I don't think being a even a moderate to strong (very clear) 'T' type means you're not naturally in tune with the emotional state of yourself and others. I'm a fairly analytical and rational person (little more of a "left brain" type of person) but i'm definitely pretty sensitive/aware to that.

I learn something new every day.. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Interesting test. My results:
ESTJ: Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact. Decisive, quickly move to implement decisions. Organize projects and people to get things done, focus on getting results in the most efficient way possible. Take care of routine details. Have a clear set of logical standards, systematically follow them and want others to also. Forceful in implementing their plans.
Dominant function: Extraverted Thinking.
Auxiliary function: Introverted Sensing.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 20 1 I Intraversion

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 25 1 N Intuition

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 24 0 F Feeling

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 22 0 P Perceiving
I took the M-B seminar years ago, really informative and I highly recommend it to anyone to help them relate to people they work with better. I learned a ton from it, about myself as well as others.

I'm an ENFP, looks like I have 3 provider matches on here, woohoo
I took the MBTI assessment several years ago, and I got the same results this time around. I didn't think much of it then, but now I see how it can be a useful tool to help people understand how they relate to each other. My results are INFP.

Preference clarity:
I clear (19)
N very clear (25)
F very clear (24)
P very clear (22)
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 03:12 PM
INFP

INFP: Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Want an external life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.
Dominant function: Introverted Feeling.

Extraversion
People who prefer Extraversion tend to focus on the outer world of people and things. E 8 13 I Intraversion

Sensing
People who prefer Sensing tend to focus on the present and on concrete information gained from the senses. S 12 14 N Intuition

Thinking
People who prefer Thinking tend to base their decitions primarilly on logic and on objective analysis of cause and effect. T 2 22 F Feeling

Judging
People who prefer Judging tend to like a planned and organized approach to life and prefer to have things settled. J 10 12 P Perceiving

Preference clarity
I slight
N slight
F clear
P slight

My results. Sorry I pasted the whole thing.