The ultimate goal is to get laid

I can see it now ..... AST boom with a knee to sternum, Sophia is wobbly, oh oh there it is J.R., AST is moving in for her Sacred Touch fininshing move.... but wait I can't believe Sophia just tossed some blue water into the ref's eyes ... watch out another Sophia just hit AST with a chair and her comes another to kick her, the ref turns around and another Sophia pins AST he counts her out in the confusion. I cant believe it KING, Not since Wrestlemania 15 when Vince counted out the Hitman have we such cheating. Wait are those yes they are the White Knights are riding in what's going on here, whose side are they on, they are surrounding the ring and .......commercial break.
I can see it now ..... AST boom with a knee to sternum, Sophia is wobbly, oh oh there it is J.R., AST is moving in for her Sacred Touch fininshing move.... but wait I can't believe Sophia just tossed some blue water into the ref's eyes ... watch out another Sophia just hit AST with a chair and her comes another to kick her, the ref turns around and another Sophia pins AST he counts her out in the confusion. I cant believe it KING, Not since Wrestlemania 15 when Vince counted out the Hitman have we such cheating. Wait are those yes they are the White Knights are riding in what's going on here, whose side are they on, they are surrounding the ring and .......commercial break. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Agreed!

but this is Sofia with an F, please distinguish correctly.
Agreed!

but this is Sofia with an F, please distinguish correctly. Originally Posted by auknowho
Dang it, I know better ..... On a side note I used to think it was Sofa on the P and was like Sofa of Houston, dang that's been laid I guess. A provider used to call me Inventory, I always chuckled.
I can see it now ..... AST boom with a knee to sternum, Sophia is wobbly, oh oh there it is J.R., AST is moving in for her Sacred Touch fininshing move.... but wait I can't believe Sophia just tossed some blue water into the ref's eyes ... watch out another Sophia just hit AST with a chair and her comes another to kick her, the ref turns around and another Sophia pins AST he counts her out in the confusion. I cant believe it KING, Not since Wrestlemania 15 when Vince counted out the Hitman have we such cheating. Wait are those yes they are the White Knights are riding in what's going on here, whose side are they on, they are surrounding the ring and .......commercial break. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Classic