Incall locations

http://imgur.com/a/tApn4. Your wish is my command if this isn't your grandma sheets I knew to list exact details rebut this now too I'll be waiting you can ask any question on this bottom feeding who're and I can tell you because I saw her a lot back in my low budget days Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Booo this could be anything. BooThisMan.gif Looks like something chicks from that French store in college, Target. You're not trying to convince her here. Hiss, boo, /throwRottenFruit
Thanks for mentioning Grapevine (and those other areas too).
I'd eyed Grapevine but kind of didn't want to get to adventurous during with location during my first big D visit and just settled on Galleria & Uptown.

I had a place in Bedford last year and seemed like there were a lot of guys in "need" of good providers out that way.

Now that I am back I am thinking of getting an additional incall location again and trying to think about another part of the metroplex that isn't as saturated with providers like here in far north Dallas.

Places I have in mind are

Grand Prairie
Bedford/euless/hurst
Arlington?
Grapevine

I figure it would be easier access for you ft with guys and closer to dfw without being super far from my home

What do you think? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
http://imgur.com/a/tApn4. Your wish is my command if this isn't your grandma sheets I knew to list exact details rebut this now too I'll be waiting you can ask any question on this bottom feeding who're and I can tell you because I saw her a lot back in my low budget days Originally Posted by SimpleSam
No dog in the fight here but why would a normal person take and then keep a picture of a provider's sheets? Just seems odd.
Ummmm....if I remember correctly the incall Jules had before she shared with Lola had light olive green sheets. The one that was a very small complex.

I've held onto picks to squeeze one out to later, but never have I gotten off on pictures of sheets. That's a new one
I kept the pic cuz I took it while she stepped out to show how vile her grandma choice was I knee I was giving her a no review from the second she started with her drama I needed date time plus proof cuz I knew this wanna be high dollar hooker would try to bash me out in forums... so Jules are you saying these sheets do not belong to you??? I have had nothing but proof but you continue to pretend like you are high status when in fact u are a bottom feeding troll on eccie btw good luck with your ad this Sunday
No keep posting... lol you are making a fool of yourself not me.

More guys in my inbox trying to see my sheets for themselves Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Your sheets smell like moth balls you old hag move the fuck on
Your sheets smell like moth balls you old hag move the fuck on Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Now does this sound like a hobbyist to you all? Lol I'm such an old hag at 33

You have not posted proof of anything. I asked you to move on and stay on topic many times. It's clear you have an ax to grind (eye roll)
I kept the pic cuz I took it while she stepped out to show how vile her grandma choice was I knee I was giving her a no review from the second she started with her drama I needed date time plus proof cuz I knew this wanna be high dollar hooker would try to bash me out in forums... so Jules are you saying these sheets do not belong to you??? I have had nothing but proof but you continue to pretend like you are high status when in fact u are a bottom feeding troll on eccie btw good luck with your ad this Sunday Originally Posted by SimpleSam
So why did you wait 4 months and until after I had already left the board to post it? So it's just a coincidence I was outted that same week too huh? Okay ma'am I mean sir
I kept the pic cuz I took it while she stepped out to show how vile her grandma choice was I knee I was giving her a no review from the second she started with her drama I needed date time plus proof cuz I knew this wanna be high dollar hooker would try to bash me out in forums... so Jules are you saying these sheets do not belong to you??? I have had nothing but proof but you continue to pretend like you are high status when in fact u are a bottom feeding troll on eccie btw good luck with your ad this Sunday Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Yeah, you're normal. You sound psychotic.
One important thing to consider is why some areas are devoid of providers. Some towns/police forces take enforcing some laws more seriously than others. Grapevine, Arlington, Irving and Coppell would be some examples of cities where they seem to have a constant BOLO out on providers and their companions. Most of Dallas couldn't care less unless some "citizen" starts making complaints.
One important thing to consider is why some areas are devoid of providers. Some towns/police forces take enforcing some laws more seriously than others. Grapevine, Arlington, Irving and Coppell would be some examples of cities where they seem to have a constant BOLO out on providers and their companions. Most of Dallas couldn't care less unless some "citizen" starts making complaints. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Good point! I've neve had issues in Dallas and that's probably why there are so many of us here lol
I can't speak to the income potential, but Arlington isn't nearly the danger zone if you aren't working out of hotels.

If you do choose Arlington, drop me a line. I'll be the welcoming committee
For SimpleSam:

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.

Enough of your troll behavior. Leave it alone.
You mentioned Euless as a potential location and I used to always wonder why there weren't any providers located out of euless (at least when I was looking).

It might not be a 24/7 gold mine, but you could make a decent living there with the crowd from Babydolls FW, Cab East, (etc) plus it's the midway point between ft Worth and Dallas so if you have clients from either city the drive wouldn't be too bad.

However I'm unsure what the lodging situation is like in that area (pricing, cleanliness, etc), so maybe someone else could chime in.
There are actually at least several really good providers located in Euless. Of the smaller towns between dallas and Fort Worth, they seem to get at least their fair share of quality ladies.