The Lodge reopens thursday

I think the food at the lodge is pretty good. I used to hit up steak and lobster for $10 on Mondays but if they have it free for lunch I will check it out. They used to have one of the best ceviches but took it off the menu a couple years back.

Talent is cute but super expensive. Wonder if that has changed post COVID
Lodge's food is probably the best out of all the stripclubs.

Is it me or they have zero Cuban dancers ?
Lodge's food is probably the best out of all the stripclubs.

Is it me or they have zero Cuban dancers ? Originally Posted by Shep3.0
Three evenings of freedom remain - happy to help with a survey.
If the Lodge does have ANY Cubans, it’s only one or two. They’ve definitely avoided the invasion.
Instead they seem to cater to the older Russians, most of which should’ve retired 5 years ago.
If the Lodge does have ANY Cubans, it’s only one or two. They’ve definitely avoided the invasion.
Instead they seem to cater to the older Russians, most of which should’ve retired 5 years ago. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Lol. Did meet Natasha and Ula.
Boys, I stopped by the Lodge for lunch today and the talent level was the best I’ve seen in a long time anywhere. Since they aren’t doing any night shifts during the week some of the night girls are coming in on days.

Does anyone have any info on Rainey?
Although the expiration of the $600 per week in extra unemployment should help get more girls in the club.
Curious...were most girls receiving this? You'd have to be on the tax roll to get it, I would think many of them don't report.
Someone just told me they are only open on weekends? Is that true?
At least for now, they are open dayshift only M-W.
Day and night Th-F.
Night only on Saturday.
Closed on Sunday.
Thank you for the detailed info, Tom.
Hmmmm, sounds like I might need to venture out for some 'lunch'.
Rumor is the Lodge will be back to a normal day and a night shift starting the Tuesday after Labor Day and no longer closing at 7pm.