Why all the un-true bashing?!?!

LOL... Yes one is my sister and one is my best friend and they are hookers too! haha Originally Posted by SeXXXyTaylor
Well... Hello there.

And I note this has gone from self-alert to ThreAD.
Well... Hello there.

And I note this has gone from self-alert to ThreAD. Originally Posted by Black Sedan
Um...whatever..back on topic shall we?
Um....
asking to stay on topic is lame.
Um....
asking to stay on topic is lame. Originally Posted by brandilynn
Ummm...no not really. Its actually in the rules of the forum. Ever hear the term "herding cats"?
Do you just stalk all of Naomi's posts? It would seem IMHO it is a bit obsessive, if your going to be cheeky and rude, why not just keep your mouth shut? Instead of trying to create drama all the time?....Enough already...geez...Let's give Chica a break shall we? Originally Posted by Valerie

Stalk all Naomi's posts? Please. You'd be hard pressed to find a thread that Naomi has'nt offered her 'opinion' or 'insight' in, would'nt you say? Now you on the other hand seem to pop up wherever Ansley is. And never fail to spew venom in her direction. So how 'bout this,

" If your'e going to be cheeky and rude, why not just keep your mouth shut? Instead of trying to create drama all the time?.....Enough already...geez...Why don't you give Chica a break, hmmm? "

*yawn* nite nite

Ms Taylor. IMHO you, your sister and your friend are lovely. Pay no attention to the ugliness. It's everywhere. You just gotta try to look over it.

edit to add MEOW......love you c.c
naomi was rude but unappropriate!
nope, please sorry stop val lashing out.
Wasn't Rodney King who said " Can't we all just get along" .
These pics sure are different than what was posted in the Austin WW.
These are the photos that were posted in Austin Welcome Wagon. Taylor, you made quite a splash here in town. Folks loved you. I don't think people said horrible things about you. In fact, I think people had nothing but great things to say about you. BUT THESE ARE THE PHOTOS YOU USED TO INTRODUCE HERSELF:

HERE'S THE THREAD:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196167

PLEASE DON'T ACT A VICTIM TAYLOR. This is of your own hand. But, as you know, we DID enjoy your visit.

Just learn from this experience, please, and save yourself some grief.
+1 to what my buddy Yssup just said. All of the comments I have read, including in the Men's Lounge, were complimentary. You are a pretty girl and there was no good reason for you to post anything except your recent pics. Anyway, we hope you return some time soon.
come to Houston, we will enjoy your company.
Those are glamour photos of course they are glamorized, in no way was I trying to throw you guys off, that is why i posted with raw unedited photos in my ad. Maybe what the client had told me was false, since I cant read it I don't know... But never did i try to mislead anyone... That was not my intension.. XoXo Taylor
Um....
asking to stay on topic is lame. Originally Posted by brandilynn
It's the forum rules...which I myself am trying to be better about, so deal with it.

Stalk all Naomi's posts? Please. You'd be hard pressed to find a thread that Naomi has'nt offered her 'opinion' or 'insight' in, would'nt you say? Now you on the other hand seem to pop up wherever Ansley is. And never fail to spew venom in her direction. So how 'bout this,

" If your'e going to be cheeky and rude, why not just keep your mouth shut? Instead of trying to create drama all the time?.....Enough already...geez...Why don't you give Chica a break, hmmm? "

] Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Blah Blah Blah...

naomi was rude but unappropriate! Originally Posted by brandilynn
nope, please sorry stop val lashing out. Originally Posted by brandilynn
What are you talking about? Your posts aren't even making since love...I don't think my asking to stay on topic is a form of lashing out..
Just ignore the rumors, you won't lose any business over it anyways. You have a beautiful face