prostate massage

Wow. Im ready to try that procedure in the first article on tantric massage.
Wow. Im ready to try that procedure in the first article on tantric massage. Originally Posted by marignyguy
maybe that can be arranged..lol
I might try this someday, maybe.
  • DaMan
  • 11-22-2011, 06:08 AM
I wish I was there... I <3 doing prostate massage...I'm very good at it... Too bad I'm in San Antonio

SP Originally Posted by Sonya
Oh my. I wish I had asked you about it the last time I saw you. Maybe next time.
Oh my. I wish I had asked you about it the last time I saw you. Maybe next time. Originally Posted by DaMan
Sure

SP
Ok Dallas. Get back to Dallas. I did not get enough last time.
LOVE giving a prostate massage and seeing the mans hard intense CUM, such a turn on, plus throw in the BBBJ and the party is going good.....
There is a talent to a good prostate massage/milking/cum, One must have her partners trust to put him at ease, the gift of enjoying pleasing, and take her time and make sure he is receiving that extreme hard cum that only comes from a good prostate massage. Once you learn the art of it, and see how hot and erotic it is to see the man sooo turned youll never turn back..................YUM
Ok Dallas. Get back to Dallas. I did not get enough last time. Originally Posted by supersarge

you bet sugar....hopefully february!
There is a talent to a good prostate massage/milking/cum, One must have her partners trust to put him at ease, the gift of enjoying pleasing, and take her time and make sure he is receiving that extreme hard cum that only comes from a good prostate massage. Once you learn the art of it, and see how hot and erotic it is to see the man sooo turned youll never turn back..................YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Oh My! Sounds like the lady knows what she is doing!!
There is a talent to a good prostate massage/milking/cum, One must have her partners trust to put him at ease, the gift of enjoying pleasing, and take her time and make sure he is receiving that extreme hard cum that only comes from a good prostate massage. Once you learn the art of it, and see how hot and erotic it is to see the man sooo turned youll never turn back..................YUM Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
P massage gives the most intense, and multiple orgasms for me. Combined with BBBJ.... that's the ticket.
If that ends with NQNS I'm in lust again
I'm gonna need a hands on tutorial so I can learn this "art". I'm just trying to be more cultured... LOL
I'm gonna need a hands on tutorial so I can learn this "art". I'm just trying to be more cultured... LOL Originally Posted by Jasminekitt
Let me know if you need some one to practice on!!
I well be very happy to volunteer!!