Review: Eight Letters for Bristol bangs

We need to keep posting NCNS reviews on every single friggin dumb whore that pulls this crap. They found out about the "emergency" via their phone. But they do not have the decency to text you. F them all. BB is off my list. Originally Posted by Bobster36

And public statements like that will be put you on many DNS lists. Post away on NCNS but the bullshit nonreviews are just ridiculous. A review is for what happened, not what did not happen. Sensitive bitches get all butt hurt when they get NCNSed and have to submit a nonreview to show everyone how they got their feelers hurt. Pout in private.
We need to keep posting NCNS reviews on every single friggin dumb whore that pulls this crap. They found out about the "emergency" via their phone. But they do not have the decency to text you. F them all. BB is off my list. Originally Posted by Bobster36
I'll take guys who have to hate women to fuck them for $100, Alex.
I'll take guys who have to hate women to fuck then for $100, Alex. Originally Posted by addict
And the best part is, they are willing to let him pay for the privilege to do so. Ain't America great?!!
I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I have had family issues that has required my immediate attention (like the illegal sale of my vehicle by a family member) and that accounts for my late response. I appreciate the kind words from those who stuck up for me, but in this case, I am in the wrong. There's no excuse and I certainly had every intention of seeing him and it was purely accidental. That being said I would like to offer OP a free session to make up for the absence. All I ask in return is that he write an honest review of our session. After all he was honest enough to post about this in the first place, which is quite admirable I might say. Please understand this is not an attempt to buy a review but more a request for an honest critique. Of course, this has no barring on the free session. I will honor it either way. It's the least I can do and my way of taking responsibility for what happened.
Very nice, Bristol. Better late than never...but...11 days to respond??
Very nice, Bristol. Better late than never...but...11 days to respond?? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Actually I responded to OP right after it happened. His PM said he appreciated both the apology and discounted offer. And again, I stated the reason behind responding to this thread late above. After some consideration, I have since decided to offer the session as a promise to be more timely. One solution is that I'm looking into hiring a credible secretary to help with booking and time management.
I got your secretary Bristol...
Mr. Smurf, Are you volunteering? The job includes hiding under my desk in the orifice office at random times throughout the day. Of course, I'll pay time and a half for a extra DATY, I mean duties performed. HAHA, how are you smurfie? You can fill that position any day! LOL
Bristol,

I for one applaud you for responding and making it right. I haven't had the pleasure of making your acquaintance... yet... but I definitely need to contact you soon.
Bristol,

I for one applaud you for responding and making it right. I haven't had the pleasure of making your acquaintance... yet... but I definitely need to contact you soon. Originally Posted by BigTex77
Thank you BigTex77,
I'm eager to meet your acquaintance as well. Hopefully, OP will accept my offer soon. I've got a lot of bent up frustration from the past few weeks, lol.