Have you ever walked out on a session or cancelled it?

I had a provider end a session with me when I tried to leave the donation for her when I walked in...she cussed a lot...and I left...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94740
Guys, have you ever walked out on a session? Why? Originally Posted by anita
Dam Skippy...let's see

Gal answered a phone in the middle of a session and started a long conversation so I bolted.

Another gal got on top of me in her undies and the smell of tuna was overpowering. I gave her a 20 and told her I had a pie in the oven.

The best one was a gal passed out during the action. Then she rolled over on the edge of the bed and started puking . I couldn't get my clothes on fast enough.
I've had a few I prob should have walked out on but managed to powerhouse my way through to blast a nut....if I make the effort to show up, come Hell or high water, I'm dropping a fucking load.....even if out of spite...
I paid a Negro spinner to leave after it fell apart from the start. She threatened to slice the hotel tv with a razor blade. French Quarter trash.
. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You should've taught her some manners, for example the meaning of the word "defenestration". With the window shut, that is ... After she gives YOU 200 for your time.
I have walked a number of times in the past 10 years but I have always told the provider I would not stay if the pix were fake. Fortunately I found ECCIE (Thanks) and that has not happened in the U.S. since. Overseas bait & switch is a altogether big game but again the Agencies figure out I mean it after I send one of their providers on her way and I do not pay a cent for bait & switch. I have been threatened but just laugh it off and politely say no way.
sounds like it worked out in the end despite the smell? and on the positive side that odor knocked you out of a love spell which might have worked out better in the long run if you choose to think of it that way.

not sure where meeting her pimp ranks. (for myself that's another neon walk out sign) Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I actually ran into her at a small hole in the wall strip club, she decided the hobby was better if she ran her own business with guys she met in the club....she also came to realize she should have picked a bigger pimp, the one I met....needed to workout a little more,. today she has a decorating business, owns a home and has two really smart kids, she's a soccer mom
I actually ran into her at a small hole in the wall strip club, she decided the hobby was better if she ran her own business with guys she met in the club ... today she has a decorating business, owns a home and has two really smart kids, she's a soccer mom Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Gotta love them hot soccer moms!
What's the name of the strip club?
Hook a brother up why don't you?
  • BDD
  • 03-18-2015, 07:54 PM
Walked out just once. I had seen her a few times for toe curling BBBJ's. She had a small tight body and a pretty VJ she had flashed my way in the mirror.

One afternoon I wanted to try it out. Asked her about mish. She plopped back, spread 'em and invited me in. I looked around for covers and she said "It's ok, I'm clean." Told her thanks, but not today.

Sarted dressing and she got pissed. I took the cash out of my pocket, put it where she could see it, told her to shut up, finished dressing and left.

Never saw her again. She texted me a few times. In her last text she said she headed to Denver. Never heard from her again.
I've walked out twice. Once on an agency girl who was a complete newbie and just shouldn't have ever tried being a provider. Second time was last week. Really sweet lady I had a great time with last year. This time she looked rough, place was a dump, she seemed to have issues focusing, and when I got her shorts off and ran a hand up between her cheeks the smell hit me. Wiped my hand on the bed spread, said I forgot a meeting, dropped enough for a hh and bolted.
Guys, have you ever walked out on a session? Why? Originally Posted by anita
Yes.

Let's just say I went to see a girl without being able to see her face pics...I shouldn't have
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 01:12 AM
Walked out just once. I had seen her a few times for toe curling BBBJ's. She had a small tight body and a pretty VJ she had flashed my way in the mirror.

One afternoon I wanted to try it out. Asked her about mish. She plopped back, spread 'em and invited me in. I looked around for covers and she said "It's ok, I'm clean." Told her thanks, but not today.

Sarted dressing and she got pissed. I took the cash out of my pocket, put it where she could see it, told her to shut up, finished dressing and left.

Never saw her again. She texted me a few times. In her last text she said she headed to Denver. Never heard from her again. Originally Posted by BDD
Why was she even expecting you to slide it in. Smh
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 01:14 AM
I've walked out twice. Once on an agency girl who was a complete newbie and just shouldn't have ever tried being a provider. Second time was last week. Really sweet lady I had a great time with last year. This time she looked rough, place was a dump, she seemed to have issues focusing, and when I got her shorts off and ran a hand up between her cheeks the smell hit me. Wiped my hand on the bed spread, said I forgot a meeting, dropped enough for a hh and bolted. Originally Posted by citizen44
Lmao at the experience with the second lady. I assume she used to take care of her private parts though..
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 01:16 AM
Yes.

Let's just say I went to see a girl without being able to see her face pics...I shouldn't have Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Aw.. . Too bad for those of us who don't want to post face pics. I assume you didn't find her attractive..
  • anita
  • 03-19-2015, 01:20 AM
Dam Skippy...let's see

Gal answered a phone in the middle of a session and started a long conversation so I bolted.

Another gal got on top of me in her undies and the smell of tuna was overpowering. I gave her a 20 and told her I had a pie in the oven.

The best one was a gal passed out during the action. Then she rolled over on the edge of the bed and started puking . I couldn't get my clothes on fast enough. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Lmao!! I feel bad for laughing because those are all terrible experiences. Ahah man, I hope it was not all happening in the same week!
Well first off no one has actually walked out on me, but I have walked out on two in the time I've been in this hobby. If they treat me rude by any form, I simply know when to leave. One time a guy got too possessive and I left. Just know your boundaries and what your gut tells you. Like I said I've only walked out twice out of all the time I've been here. Just go with your gut.