Latest Polls: Electoral Victory Narrowing By The Nano Second For Trump

Jim you apparently been hiding under a rock. I mentioned that nearly every election you will have the 40-40 rule where 40 percent will vote democrat and the other 40 percent will vote republican.
You have the 20 percent who are undecided - trump is doing poorly among the independents because he has portrayed himself as an arrogant ass clown and has made huge gaffes where the public views him as a pompous racist.
If you recall in 2012 Romney promoted himself as super conservative during the primaries to appease the tea party voters but once he won the nomination he moved towards the center and distanced himself from his tea party rhetoric.
Trump on the other hand has remained an arrogant racist asshole where either you hate him or love him no in between.
The other major problem Trump has is he's not liked by true conservatives and it's not a secret that many of the 40 percent that he supposed to have locked down will not vote for him.

Jim, I know you are in a state of shock and denial but I will bet everything I own that trump loses big so be prepared and honestly I don't even think Trump wants to be POTUS- there's a reason why he said if he loses the election is rigged. He wants an excuse for being the man who was defeated by the first woman POTUS.

Jim, do you agree that was a horrible statement that Trump made suggesting the system is rigged if he loses?
Can you imagine the outcry if Obama in 2008 and 2012 made a statement like that - we would be saying Obama is playing the race card. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You've been hiding under a rock if you don't realize the system is rigged regardless of who wins.

Jim
It means that he was the Rep nominee in a situation where the Rep nominee should have had a huge advantage because of the economy, the long drawn out wars, and as sleazy a Dem opponent as I can ever remember.

But he has turned that into a situation where he has a minimal chance of winning.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Has it ever dawned on you that this could be happening by design. Maybe Trump is being offensive to some people on purpose. Maybe there is an incentive behind his behavior.

Jim
If Trump resigned tonight--and I doubt his ego will ever allow that--who would the Reps unite behind? It wasn't as if there was one primary opponent, rather it seems like a score of them (only a slight exaggeration). Whoever it was would need to have some very strong support from the rest, AND the group that stays loyal to Trump would have to be relatively small for I doubt they would support anyone else.

I do not expect to see it happen, but it does lead to some interesting speculation.
Originally Posted by Old-T
if it's not going to happen, stop fucking "spunkulating" about it old turd. is everything an "alternate universe" to you? apparently so.

I think the polls are in error, either deliberately or inadvertently. Trump will destroy Hillary in the debates because he's not afraid to tell the truth about her. In her current condition, she cannot handle a hardball campaign. If the MSM weren't lockstep in supporting her and smearing Trump, she'd be a footnote.
I think the polls are in error, either deliberately or inadvertently. Trump will destroy Hillary in the debates because he's not afraid to tell the truth about her. In her current condition, she cannot handle a hardball campaign. If the MSM weren't lockstep in supporting her and smearing Trump, she'd be a footnote. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When has Trumpy told the truth about anything?
I think the polls are in error, either deliberately or inadvertently. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I could possibly believe that statement if it was a single or maybe 2, polls. It is every poll taken, by separate polling companies. The LA Times/USC poll is the only one that has it close. Rasmussen poll is fairly close too. Are they all in error? Deliberately? If you want to believe that there is some sort of conspiracy going on in the polls, there is little to say.

I keep asking this question of everyone. If you believe Trump will win, which of the 7 states in question do you believe will move from blue to red to make up the 63 electoral votes Trump needs?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo.../pres_general/
I think the polls are in error, either deliberately or inadvertently. Trump will destroy Hillary in the debates because he's not afraid to tell the truth about her. In her current condition, she cannot handle a hardball campaign. If the MSM weren't lockstep in supporting her and smearing Trump, she'd be a footnote. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You certainly give Drumpf a lot of credit as a debater.

In fact, in since your great epiphany, you've given Drumpf a lot of everything.

Fucking DZ0mbie!
Trumpy stated in the heat of discussion he has said things he regretted. Wonder witch time he was referring to?
If you recall in 2012 Romney promoted himself as super conservative during the primaries to appease the tea party voters but once he won the nomination he moved towards the center and distanced himself from his tea party rhetoric. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
This is why Romney lost. 4 - 7 million conservatives stayed home because he changed his messaging.

Trump is being consistent and has not changed his messaging (maybe in some areas).
Polls are irrelevant. in fact, polls should be outlawed in an election year!!!
I think the polls are in error, either deliberately or inadvertently. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's what Breitbart thought. So they ran their own.

And got the same results as everyone else.

Oops.
Polls are irrelevant. in fact, polls should be outlawed in an election year!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Interesting point. I'm sure polls have some influence on those voters who are undecided.
When has Trumpy told the truth about anything? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Post a list of Trump's lies. Especially the ones that resulted in the death of Americans over which he had authority. Thank you.
Post a list of Trump's lies. Especially the ones that resulted in the death of Americans over which he had authority. Thank you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL if you hadn't backpedaled for a narrow one you would have been buried.
When has Trumpy told the truth about anything? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't just single out Trump. I don't think any of them tell the truth.

Jim