Hobbyist being reviewd??!!

That's like a restaurant reviewing it's customers. That is all kinds of stupid. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Zactly!!!!

Aww a new puppy lol.

www.nationalblacklist.com for the guy's reviews. There is also provider buzz and a couple others. Originally Posted by London Rayne
National Blacklist?? Gee, I would hate to show up on that fine collection of useful information....Oh, wait a minute, I do.....Oooops!! Guess I'm in trouble now!!!
She didn't puke on me......she must like me......ijs.
You want a good review from a provider - Be on time, Be clean, Trim it up, Be polite, be fun, dont haggle over money, always bring a little gift of some kind and try to enjoy her company and listen to what she says.
Same goes for her - basically if you both try to enjoy each other things usually go pretty good if nothing is misrepresented by either party.
  • coven
  • 11-28-2011, 08:59 AM
OP,

London will review you for an extra C-Note, time is money, you know? Now if you want a GOOD review, it'll cost you 3 extra Benjis. ijs

<superPrivateEyesOnlyNote> Where do these fucktards come from? Are they homegrown in Texas, or just lobotomized at the onset of puberty? </superPrivateEyesOnlyNote>
Why they gotta be from Texas huh? Why ya gotta say it like that... lol
OP,

London will review you for an extra C-Note, time is money, you know? Now if you want a GOOD review, it'll cost you 3 extra Benjis. ijs

<superPrivateEyesOnlyNote> Where do these fucktards come from? Are they homegrown in Texas, or just lobotomized at the onset of puberty? </superPrivateEyesOnlyNote> Originally Posted by coven
Here in Texas were not allowed to use that word! Must be OK in Florida? It's well before puberty. It's in line with when we our first hair cut! LOL
Would you let the providers review you in the open if a good history of reviews would mean a discount?? Originally Posted by duroperoseguro

Did your parents repeatedly drop you on your head? A provider "reviewing" a fucktard's performance would kill her business. Thinck about it . . . If she gave a honest review of our performance most of the fucktard's that read the reviews would scratch that lady off their Need To See List. Then she would be labeled an angry bitch, lesbo, etc by the masses. How could a provider benefit from writing a review of a session? I cannot see one but I guess I need to thinck outside the box.
<superPrivateEyesOnlyNote> Due to the Thanksgiving holiday the special schools are still out. </superPrivateEyesOnlyNote>
If someone wants real feedback on their performance they should be paying attention to physical cues from their partner. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Sorry to hijack, but damn you are smokin HOT!
Gotta agree with pyramid on this one. Reviewing a hobbyist would only be counter productive for a provider. If it's too good then the guy might think I can't stack up and if it's bad then he might think she's a bitch. Either way she's not getting his call
guessing it would be the same rules, guys can only read part of review and can not post.
can't wait to read the posts after

"my old fat fucktard pays better."

"honey if you can read review, mine can still get a hard on. And I can get him out the door sooner."

Ohhhh yaaaaa
Aww a new puppy lol.

www.nationalblacklist.com for the guy's reviews. There is also provider buzz and a couple others. Originally Posted by London Rayne
lol.. This site is absolutely hilarious.. But you have to wonder how long it will last. For example, one of the reviews in against Dr. Taylor here in Dallas -- the ladies are using real names and phone numbers. I wonder how long it would take Dr. Taylor to 'lawyer' up when he realizes that someone has broken the golden rule of discretion. He could loose his medical license over being caught doing something illegal.

I bet that the reaction would be pretty extreme from the hobbyists who are featured on the site.
I have a review cuz I'm just awesome like that.

• Old-T
  • 11-28-2011, 04:52 PM
You want a good review from a provider - Be on time, Be clean, Trim it up, Be polite, be fun, dont haggle over money, always bring a little gift of some kind and try to enjoy her company and listen to what she says.
Same goes for her - basically if you both try to enjoy each other things usually go pretty good if nothing is misrepresented by either party. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
It can't be that simple, can it?

Actually, yes.
It can't be that simple, can it?

Actually, yes. Originally Posted by Old-T

All I had to do was wash my ass?. Fuck if I had only known sooner. lol