Hillary, I wopuld love to debate (Trump)!!!

Really pathetic. Hillary is trying to get some of that Trump magic on her when she won't be here next year. The worse part is (not really) that Southie bought into the whole bullshit charade. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It'll be fun to watch suckclowns melt down on here once Shrillary is kicked to the curb ! Guess I'll have to keep an eye out on the local news for any reports of a drunken bastard staggering around in tears, ranting, frothing at the mouth and holding up traffic !
get ur popcorn ready.. . . Hillary vs The Orangutan!!!

Originally Posted by southtown4488

So you don't look so stupid, fix the typo next time you are told about it. You do know you have a hour...

fucking retard...

"I wopuld love to debate"

Makes perfect sense to me.

Hillary has a drinking problem.
So you don't look so stupid, fix the typo next time you are told about it. You do know you have a hour...

fucking retard...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
suckclown is woomby's most recent recruit for his harem of WKs ! They all have to FAIL spelling to get woomby's approval, along with being swishy walkers !
  • DSK
  • 09-10-2015, 08:24 PM
Trump appeals to the rabid racist wing of the Republican party, granted . . .that wing is louder and has more members than mainstream repubs would like but it is what it is and when it comes down to a general election, his kind of dickhead way of treating others will not win, probably why Bill Clinton told him he should run, hahaha.
I respect Sanders but his turtle way of speaking makes his bid a tough one. If Biden chooses to run he would be a real threat to anyone else in the running. Originally Posted by southtown4488
If you are incorrect, and cannot tarnish Mr. Trump with the racist label, the next 40 years of Democrat strategy is down the shitter.
If you are incorrect, and cannot tarnish Mr. Trump with the racist label, the next 40 years of Democrat strategy is down the shitter. Originally Posted by DSK
So says JL The Jewish Welsher!
theres always a cunt a two that can only criticize spelling, as if this was a classroom.

The fact that Republicunts hate the Clintons so much, is all the more reason to vote for her. Originally Posted by southtown4488
So you're saying that if Hitler was on the ticket and you thought he'd win....you'd be down voting for him.
I know you think you can easily beat Mr. Trump, but he is more appealing than you think. Unfortunately, Hillary is getting too many negatives. She is just not as gifted as Bill. I think Bernie or Uncle Joe would be tougher to beat. Originally Posted by DSK
The truth is that we'll never know. Hillary will watch the 2016 presidential debates in Huma's bed.
The truth is that we'll never know. Hillary will watch the 2016 presidential debates in Huma's bed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And she'll be crying and ranting the whole time !
The truth is that we'll never know. Hillary will watch the 2016 presidential debates in Huma's bed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You like that imagery, huh?
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 04:10 PM
You like that imagery, huh? Originally Posted by WombRaider
The Huma part of it - she's not bad looking though I like Mrs. Clooney better.
You like that imagery, huh? Originally Posted by WombRaider
It beats the imagery we get of what it looks like with you and Big Sir down in your Momma / SEEster's basement after we see you getting your ass handed to you so many times around here ! :wo ot_jump:
Nice imagery, Huma and Alma

There is a chance that Huma's bed might be a prison bunk and Hillary her cellmate. Embezzlement is a crime.

Seriously, I would love to see that debate. One word used to describe Hillary more often than any other is LIAR. Though not the most popular word, the work HONEST has been used to describe Trump. Trump calls them like he sees them and he says exactly what he thinks. Hillary is always looking for the way out of any statement that she is forced to make. People can see the difference. Hillary was look like runny scrambled eggs after a debate with Trump.