WHY ARE DEMOCRATS AFRAID OF FREE SPEECH AND THE 1ST AMMENDMENT ???

Wow! BigAssShits posted again! 1 person or 2 people? Compare the posts -you be the judge! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I, for one, believe you are onto something. However, winning and collecting on a proposition such as this are very different exercises.
1 person or 2 people? Compare the posts -you be the judge! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Now that we have determined that COIdiot is prepared to accept my kind and generous wager offer, the next step should be for us to determine the exact wager amount.

Would you prefer the $1k option?

Or perhaps the $100k option is more to your liking.

Or somewhere in between?

Which do you prefer, COIdiot?
Whaddya say, BT? Can I have some of that bet?

Road trip to Salina?

Maybe IBHomo can join us and kick our asses with his bare fists. But first, he needs to explain why he stood us up twice at Love Field. AND WHAT ABOUT THAT ESCROW ACCOUNT?

How big to you think COIdiot is? Bigger than you? How about IBHomo? I think he's definitely smaller than me ... Probably not tall enough to ride the mechanical hobby horse down at Wal-Mart.

Might be interesting.
They are parroting each other again! Must be one person! BigAssupShits! Fess up!
They are parroting each other again! Must be one person! BigAssupShits! Fess up! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COIdiot, we can provide actual verification of ID's once you prove yourself to be good for your portion of the wager.

Shall we say $1k or would you prefer $100k (or somewhere in between). Pick your poison, errrr name your price!

Unless you're a coward (as if that would be a surprise to anyone).

I suspect that COIdiot will once again prove himself to be all mouth and not much else. He certainly has repeatedly shown why he specializes in the glory hole!

btw

look like someone game room not showing the football game tonight.