How Does This Work?

One other word of advice.....

Float his name in whatever provider only areas you have access to.... You may find this is a pattern for him......

There are more than a few guys on here looking to be a provider's special friend that NEVER have the slightest intention of paying for a session.....

It's a game to some of them.... Originally Posted by Whispers

Wow....I am agreeing folks, take a picture

But yes VERY well said!
Crystal there is another possible way to look at this as well. Knowing what he is probably up to you can always go along and play his own game to qualify him.

Be sure to never give him too much personal information about yourself which can be used as leverage later on. Also watch for any signs of concealed anger/aggression.

With this in mind make it continously clear he will remain a platonic "very special" friend, proceed forward and let him buy you dinners, drinks and movies whenever you find yourself bored and hungry.

Let him pick you up and drop you off when the car goes on the fritz.

Let him be a sounding board for all of your frustrations over sessions gone bad as well as your joy over great sessions that tipped really well.

Then see how long he sticks around as a "Special friend".

Of course if the two of you have PM'd he may be an Eccie member which means he has likely been reading these posts. That would take you back to Plan A which is move on.
Run, Forest, run... I mean, Run, Crystal, Run!

...what happens now if you decide to cut him off? be careful...
Guys and Gals, thank you so much for taking the time to respond. It means a lot. I have read and internalized every response and the conclusion I have come to is that he was in fact, just looking to hook up and most likely has no real feelings for me whatsoever. That is a bitter pill to swallow and makes you question your involvement in the hobby, but it is unfortunately the truth. That being said, I should clarify a few things..

The reason I didn't see him as a client had less to do with his financial situation and more to do with him being very close in age to me and a red flag going off in my head saying "you could very well meet this person in your civie/social life, who knows people you know and how flippin embarrassing would that be", so when we decided to just meet up "as friends", I was slightly relieved.

He is not an eccie member to my knowledge, he responded to a BP ad (I know, I know) and the aforementioned PM's took place through YAHOO instant messaging, not here on the board. I got the distinct feeling he was very green to the hobby. He mentioned he got divorced 6 mo ago, and needed female companionship. He did not hide the fact that he was/is a very horny guy, though. At the end of the night, he hit on me pretty hard, but I sweetly shot him down and went home (as if I would just go to his place and have sex with him, ha!) I actually wanted him to see me as a "nice" girl - the irony!!

I'm gonna call it a bust, because after we met, he made casual/non-committal plans to hang out again and stopped emailing and texting with such frequency. I think he either thought I wasn't pretty enough, or just got freaked out..who knows? My intention is not to vilify him, he seems like a genuinely nice guy who is just lonely and horny and looking for NSA fun, hence him responding to my ad in the first place. I'm the dumb one for letting him get under my skin...

PS - To my existing and future clients, let it be known that I am very professional in how I handle my providing. Don't not book with me because you read this and think now that I am naive, lovesick, whatever. What happened here was a rare thing indeed. Like some of the ladies said, we are humans with complex emotions and we all come to hobby for different reasons. I am most certainly not looking for a boyfriend here!

Thanks again guys and I hope you all have a great week
Isn't it funny how people in this hobby have to relate everything to money. Money is the root to all evils including here. We as hobbyist try to get the best bang for our buck just like when we try to purchase a house, car, etc,. But yet a critized and talked down to as if we were in a financial situation or broke. I'd like to know how many people on here walk up and pay the sticker price for a car? Walk up to a realtor and pay the asking price for the house? Let's be real here just because someone says they have a budget doesn't mean they are broke. You can't buy something for 2 dollars if you only have 1 with out a little negotiation it's the American way. So please don't judge people or think bad of them because they are on a budget,matter of fact those type of people are probably your more responsible people here. Just saying ( I'm always on a budget) Were not here to get anything free but at the same time we don't want to feel gouged either. Call me blunt but why beat around the bush when you can go through it!!!! Love you ladies))))
  • Vyt
  • 01-25-2012, 02:25 PM
How many people here, when they go through the HEB checkout lane, try to get $50 off because they're a frequent customer?

This isn't Asia or the Middle East, we don't spend half an hour on every transaction trying to "get a special rate". The American way actually is treating everyone with respect and freedom to earn their own way on their own merits, not trying to take advantage of everyone you come across.

Many ladies here (I have had more than one tell me this explicitly) regardless of their rate tell me that if a man is arguing about $50 of their rate, they simply aren't worth the trouble of dealing with. It's not about the money at that point, it's about basic respect. Which, yes, should exist in this space as well.
  • Paven
  • 01-25-2012, 02:49 PM
How many people here, when they go through the HEB checkout lane, try to get $50 off because they're a frequent customer?

This isn't Asia or the Middle East, we don't spend half an hour on every transaction trying to "get a special rate". The American way actually is treating everyone with respect and freedom to earn their own way on their own merits, not trying to take advantage of everyone you come across.

Many ladies here (I have had more than one tell me this explicitly) regardless of their rate tell me that if a man is arguing about $50 of their rate, they simply aren't worth the trouble of dealing with. It's not about the money at that point, it's about basic respect. Which, yes, should exist in this space as well. Originally Posted by Vyt
Yep if you want to haggle go to the flea market!
Really, and how many people use coupons??? C-Mon man!!!!

Vyt, groceries and pussy are two different things. There are standards that companies must follow to have their products on HEB shelves You don't think Wal Mart and HEB don't haggle with their suppliers?

Using the logic of trying to get 50 bucks off because you repeat, what happens when a provider doesn't give a full hour, etc? They expect the same pay. What happens when they are not made up when you show up at the incall? They expect the same pay too

What standards to providers have to follow to sell their products on ECCIE or any hobby board? None other than not being LE.

It's not about the money at that point, it's about basic respect. Which, yes, should exist in this space as well. Originally Posted by Vyt

Basic respect goes both ways...

sixx
Interesting thread. He made himself known as a potential client but that didnt pan out. Then he wanted to keep going. My gut also tells me that he only wanted one thing and would try to get it for free thus his lack of interest after he met you in person and hoped you were a slut and not a provider then found out you weren't.

I have met some great girls through provider friends. These friends I havent and won't go BCD with even though I think the sex would be great because now we're friends and that would change the whole dynamic. They introduce me to other girls either in the biz or thinking of it and yes on one occasion there were sparks with one in particular and we might be headed somewhere,or not. But I didn't meet her under guise of hobbyist/provider then switch gears.

Yours and everyone else's 'creep-spideysense' was most likely on the mark even if he was very charming.
I just re read the OP's thread more carefully. Roxy does have a very valid point. I may sound like a bitch but if a guy can't afford to pay for an appointment then he asks me out even as "friends" it would piss me off. It would also lead me to believe he wasn't financially stable and he was manipulative. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
If I like u but do not want to pay u to be my friend.......I don't have money.
Six, I agree but I think most guys here like to paint this pretty picture to show off to the ladies as though they agree 100% with them inorder to get the kitty. You know it's like going to a club to pick up a lady most guys fill the lady with bullshit that the lady wants to hear and they end up with them at the end of the night. It's who has the best silver tongue with the ladies. Just like your comment you made it private so that the ladies couldn't see how you felt and I understand fully however, I tell it like it is if it's yellow I'm going to tell you it's yellow and not please you and tell you what you want to hear. He'll, I'm not running for president!!!!!! Just saying
Six, I agree but I think most guys here like to paint this pretty picture to show off to the ladies as though they agree 100% with them inorder to get the kitty. You know it's like going to a club to pick up a lady most guys fill the lady with bullshit that the lady wants to hear and they end up with them at the end of the night. It's who has the best silver tongue with the ladies. Just like your comment you made it private so that the ladies couldn't see how you felt and I understand fully however, I tell it like it is if it's yellow I'm going to tell you it's yellow and not please you and tell you what you want to hear. He'll, I'm not running for president!!!!!! Just saying Originally Posted by Passion2015
I would have to disagree with you 100%. This isn't a dating site, bar or club. It's P4P. No silver tongue or ass kissing remotely required to get laid by the ladies here.

Simply respect her ability to choose a value for her own body and services, pay her requested fee without being a jerk and you're in. Providers are easy that way.

If you feel it's OK to Haggle her down then she should also be free to Upsell you without you pissing and moaning about it. Works both ways.

No I am not trying to impress the ladies as I am not on the market these days and haven't been for quite some time. It's basic rational thinking and nothing more.
Six, I agree but I think most guys here like to paint this pretty picture to show off to the ladies as though they agree 100% with them inorder to get the kitty. You know it's like going to a club to pick up a lady most guys fill the lady with bullshit that the lady wants to hear and they end up with them at the end of the night. It's who has the best silver tongue with the ladies. Just like your comment you made it private so that the ladies couldn't see how you felt and I understand fully however, I tell it like it is if it's yellow I'm going to tell you it's yellow and not please you and tell you what you want to hear. He'll, I'm not running for president!!!!!! Just saying Originally Posted by Passion2015
Passion, I can respect that you tell it like it is. I have been doing that since ASPD. It is no secret how I feel about things. I put private tags in coed on purpose. I know many providers can read the comments. I always post on here knowing they can read my comments or some WK will tell them what was said.

Sixx

Many ladies here (I have had more than one tell me this explicitly) regardless of their rate tell me that if a man is arguing about $50 of their rate, they simply aren't worth the trouble of dealing with. It's not about the money at that point, it's about basic respect. Which, yes, should exist in this space as well. Originally Posted by Vyt
I agree on most of the comments you make on this board and respect your experience and intelligence but on this one I will have to differ.

Yes when I go to HEB I look for bargain brand and avoid national brand because although the taste is same,their is a big difference in price. I have seen people driving miles to save few cents on gas, here in Austin, so please don't put down people from Asia or Middle East.

About respect, here is a short story: Winston Churchill ( Prime Minister of England, not from Middle East or Asia) was at a party where he saw this beautiful lady. He asked her if she would sleep with him for a million dollar. She couldn't resist the million dollar offer and said Yes. He asked her again "How about $200" and she got mad (like the girls you talk to, who are explicit).She told him "what do you think I am". to that he replied " mam, we already know who you are, now it is only a question of how much much money you are worth". This is a business, nothing more nothing less. In the market place value counts.

I see girls in the range of $100 - $150 for 1/2 hr and $200-$250 for an hour and always treat them with love and respect because I am with them to have fun and enjoy the moment and not because of what I am paying them.

Their are ladies on this board who lie through their teeth about what they are offering and their showcase contains pictures that were taken may be ten years ago and Yes, I read reviews before I see a provider but sometime I feel, at least some were written by their pimps or SO to drum up traffic.

Their are few who are worth their weight in gold (they don't weight much) and these are the girls I prepay to meet their emergency needs and they have never betrayed my trust and for that I love and respect.