"Sex trafficking lurks in offbeat Rochester lairs"

do you think ice & hsi see more gold plated lined vaginas on immigrants or rusty steel ones? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84

God Damn I'm LMFAO and rollin arounfd my office floor too funny!!!
LOL I'm ok with this. As long as no ones uses all of this to make them self look better. And then use it in a AD.
Never mind
Really, what 17 year old hottie could resist this?

Sooo fuckin' fly! LOL

staff edit by BB: removed pic, Im sure if it were you, that you would not want it broadcast here.
Some people that visit these girls are worse than that.
Some people that visit these girls are worse than that. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

The "lonely old men"?
Yes, the lonely old men.
I love how everyone has shit to say but no one brings it up to my face. Originally Posted by Monet Violet

I must have missed something a couple of times. I missed where anyone referred to Monet.

But I am still exhausted from finding the elusive cow pussy.

• Eli
  • 05-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Nikki,

I think I'm still here? lol If I had a dollar for every time my name has been dropped in conversation or the same for every time someone used my name as a reference, without my knowledge, I would be better off financially. There has also been many occasions where guys have said they were me to get in the door. It's the price you pay for a little notoriety. I retired from the mainstay a couple years ago. I have something to post on occasion but not all too often. It's me here....or is it? lol

Eli
well i was reading ms e informative post from the democrat & chronicle. so are you saying its an imposter? wow bc the descrptions , the providers, your reviews, and your comments all seem to add up to you seeing the minors. id be more than willing to call the newspaper and report an error but the posts & reviews on this board dont lie. everybody knows you dont like indys, you prefer agency girls. your entitled to your prefernce, even if its, well your innocent until proven guilty so i wont specu;late with out supporting facts. i do know that if the united states ditrict court drew up a 68 page document describing me with 15 yr old minors and 5 or 6 people testifying against me, well that would be one hell of screw up especially since it was a 5 yr investigation done by just about every special agent office in the usa. id call them at 9am and tell them they have they wrong person
make sure to tell lexi that you reviewd that maybe she should have put her glasses on when she was looking at the line ups. anybody body know where deepthinker is? he disapeared in febuary too
  • Eli
  • 05-03-2012, 05:21 AM
Nikki,

Since you seem you seem to know more about this than I do and enjoy the innuendos. Go for it.

Eli
I told you, you need to call the newspaper and explain its the wrong Eli! Unless I'm speaking with homeland security who has taken over your handle. If that's the case how do I apply for an enhanced drivers license?
  • Eli
  • 05-04-2012, 05:28 AM
you better stay here Nikki, Canada is not ready for you