Ncns gent33

Mods can you please close this I don't want this to turn into another Suriam meltdown drama thread
Mods can you please close this I don't want this to turn into another Suriam meltdown drama thread Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
That want happen boo the only meltdown is between your legs smelly now your ass have said that the guy that ncns was full of shit and didn't have a reason why he did so ok why your ass still trying to convince me otherwise BIh let it go, again my point was to only say that some providers and hobbyist actually have a legit reason for their ncns so if you can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen stinky ass thot!!!!!!! Fucking cry baby he didn't miss a damn thing with your old ass. Lmao!!!!
That want happen boo the only meltdown is between your legs smelly now your ass have said that the guy that ncns was full of shit and didn't have a reason why he did so ok why your ass still trying to convince me otherwise BIh let it go, again my point was to only say that some providers and hobbyist actually have a legit reason for their ncns so if you can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen stinky ass thot!!!!!!! Fucking cry baby he didn't miss a damn thing with your old ass. Lmao!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
There's the troll we all love to hate on thanks for showing your true ignorance as always.

Nobody was talking to or about you so why even post on my thread? Nobody is forcing you to be here.
That want happen boo the only meltdown is between your legs smelly now your ass have said that the guy that ncns was full of shit and didn't have a reason why he did so ok why your ass still trying to convince me otherwise BIh let it go, again my point was to only say that some providers and hobbyist actually have a legit reason for their ncns so if you can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen stinky ass thot!!!!!!! Fucking cry baby he didn't miss a damn thing with your old ass. Lmao!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Suiram, the point you make is valid with regards to the NCNS issue in general but this constant back and forth and petty insults is just making you look bad.

So here's my advice, just let it go. Forget this thread and live to fight another day.
Dude still needs to take his ass to a remedial English class. Originally Posted by snarl
I hope you teaching the class snarl dude your fucking name is so fucking lame keep your ass behind them boards and keep typing boy!!!! Now get back to work Bih!!!!
There's the troll we all love to hate on thanks for showing your true ignorance as always.

Nobody was talking to or about you so why even post on my thread? Nobody is forcing you to be here. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Nobody forcing your stinky ass to be here either bih and I don't give a shit about you and you know that and your lame ass didn't respond one time to me why I was gone so stfu bih
Suiram, the point you make is valid with regards to the NCNS issue in general but this constant back and forth and petty insults is just making you look bad.

So here's my advice, just let it go. Forget this thread and live to fight another day. Originally Posted by WhiteHippy
Advice from a boy!!!! Name white hippy lmao kmsl rofl lmao kmsl rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Suiram.....are you mad or something? No reason for the blatant disrespect and insulting remarks. I don't think either of these people have done anything to you but disagree, which they are entitled to.
Suiram.....are you mad or something? No reason for the blatant disrespect and insulting remarks. I don't think either of these people have done anything to you but disagree, which they are entitled to. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Really dawg so what you call the shit them losers said kind words bottom line you just worry abut you boos with all your damn posting your ass been doing don't come for me my history on this fake ass site speaks for itself so do you og!!!!
Really dawg so what you call the shit them losers said kind words bottom line you just worry abut you boos with all your damn posting your ass been doing don't come for me my history on this fake ass site speaks for itself so do you og!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77
Does not compute......
Apparently I suppose to be on so many ignore list but yet they ass all of sudden can see what I posted ok yeah get the fuck out here with that beef garbage so lmao!!!!!!!!!

Like if I give a flying fuck who list I'm supposedly on lmao!!!!!!!!!! Kmsl
Does not compute...... Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Whatever og do you like I said
I'm just waiting on the $5000.00 offer.
  • snarl
  • 06-15-2016, 03:46 PM
Really dawg so what you call the shit them losers said kind words bottom line you just worry abut you boos with all your damn posting your ass been doing don't come for me my history on this fake ass site speaks for itself so do you og!!!! Originally Posted by suiram77

Can somebody translate this? I don't speak section 8.

Seriously, dude. I've dealt with some ignorant people in my life, but you really take the cake. The sheer amount of stupidity you manage to display boggles the mind. You hope I'm teaching remedial English? Why? I'd have to beat you with the textbook in an attempt to make you learn how to communicate through osmosis.

Why don't you do everybody here a huge favor and suck start your .40?
I'm just waiting on the $5000.00 offer. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Lmao your ass ain't never wanted to meet me any where for lunch Mr McKinney tx
but nice try lol