Sensual/Erotic Massage as part of the Experience

that nuru is hot....slippery....it will make a quick shooter bust in a matter of 30seconds. i hope multiple bells comes with the nuru.

but no better way to start a session than by having a sensual massage to calm the excitement. i know im often tense and over excited. i like to slow things down and really grasp the full extent of my encounter.
I whole heartly agree Windowshopper. I too, like to take things slow and most times a massage will do the trick as in getting me ready and relaxed.
Yeah, there's nothing like a good sensuous massage to get a man relaxed and aroused I know cuz I've been giving them for 9 yrs. What an excellent way
to get those juices flowin!
I love doing massages , i even want to go to massage school to master it (ive mastered everything else )
You dont need no stanking video...just let me get you Nekked, wink.

Massage is a great way to discover a persons "spots" and learn so much about the body. I love to touch and please so thats how I get my thrill, and the occasional bump and grind it leads to hmmmm.

For any of you who may be interested, a couple of wonderful online resources (videos) for erotic massage can be found at http://fantasti.cc/videos/permalink/...assage/791013/ and http://xhamster.com/movies/526415/pe...nahbrandy.html . Originally Posted by BreastLuvr
Practice Makes Perfect SNL!! Maybe just more training time is in order.LOL
Practice Makes Perfect SNL!! Maybe just more training time is in order.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
wanna be my geniea pig?
What about your STUD instead?
What about your STUD instead? Originally Posted by shorty
but of course !!
You dont need no stanking video...just let me get you Nekked, wink.

Massage is a great way to discover a persons "spots" and learn so much about the body. I love to touch and please so thats how I get my thrill, and the occasional bump and grind it leads to hmmmm. Originally Posted by Chellablaine
Chellablaine, you have such a deliciously succinct way of getting straight to the point.