Are Sex Dolls Threatening The Hobby?

Shits just creepy as fuck
So sexy lifelike sex doll.Artificial intelligence sex doll is the development trend
  • Jkynx
  • 03-06-2018, 07:24 AM
I'm gonna say no.
Which one to you have sc
Which one do you have sc Originally Posted by tbone2u
He has the pxmcc model for nooners....and the shinepro model for nights~n~weekends.
I don't think its pathetic. I think its the wave of the future. Like bitcoin. The reality is people are becoming more disconnected. Groceries delivered to their door, texting, social media etc. A female can get sex anyday yet they use vibrators. Will it kill the business no but it will affect it somewhere down the line. It's sad and i don't want a doll and genuinely care about people, but I'm becoming more of an anomaly. All women can do is create a consistent great experience, throw that ymmv out the window and they'll be fine. Think about how foooked people are. They sit at a table with friends, close friends, glued to their phones. I dont. It is what it is.... Originally Posted by shinepro
dafuq? alright. Enough of the white person talk. What did you do with Shine..... let him out.
Wow. Never heard/ thought of such a thing. I guess that loneliness can lead to being pathetic. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Pathetic like when a hooker puts up a showcase and gets paid to fuck when she can't give it away for free in the real world?
This doll is fine as fuck...hahaha

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
way too ghetto
He has the pxmcc model for nooners....and the shinepro model for nights~n~weekends. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Wouldn't that be like fucking the same one?
I don't think its pathetic. I think its the wave of the future. Like bitcoin. The reality is people are becoming more disconnected. Groceries delivered to their door, texting, social media etc. A female can get sex anyday yet they use vibrators. Will it kill the business no but it will affect it somewhere down the line. It's sad and i don't want a doll and genuinely care about people, but I'm becoming more of an anomaly. All women can do is create a consistent great experience, throw that ymmv out the window and they'll be fine. Think about how foooked people are. They sit at a table with friends, close friends, glued to their phones. I dont. It is what it is.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Will someone translate this to ebonics for me, I couldn't understand a thing he wrote there.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-17-2018, 09:46 PM
He has the pxmcc model for nooners....and the shinepro model for nights~n~weekends. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Sir, this post is not acceptable. think before you type. don't do it again.

there are people on this board who don't have anger management issues, who don't do hood walks at 3am, who don't start brawls with a pair of "scary pimps" over a diss. unfortunately, i am not one of those people. lol
Hows the IOP though?
Sir, this post is not acceptable. think before you type. don't do it again.

there are people on this board who don't have anger management issues, who don't do hood walks at 3am, who don't start brawls with a pair of "scary pimps" over a diss. unfortunately, i am not one of those people. lol Originally Posted by pxmcc
Irony, just getting off a ban, coming into a thread telling others not to do something again like they're 'somebody'. Nice job, you're bullshit just made my day.
Also....

Must sex dolls get tested?

Is it illegal for sex dolls to look like under age females?

Can sex dolls be pimped?

Must sex dolls be registered as hotel guests?

Can sex dolls have bank accounts and retirement plans?