2 + 2 = 4 Your safty... STAY AWAY!!!!

I can NOT get the powderoom section. And I have stated this to eccie before. So what to do? Stay quite or say something... Originally Posted by BonnieSummers
Calm down. Just trying to help. Infoshare is open to all providers. Powder Room has very minimal requirements now to gain access. Way less than when I tried accessing it a couple of yrs ago. Anytime I need help with Eccie issues I reach out to Elisabeth Whispers, Fawn or Lea Madisson. All three ladies are knowledgable, prompt, efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. Goodluck!
Well simple minded little man... I did not screen like I always have, first time for everything. But doesn't things happen for a reason. Like I stated to you before... If you nee proof ill give you the persons information and you can find out for yourself. So whatever if your so busy with trying to bash me as a non screen provider, that's not the case simple minded lilttle person... It's the fact of what looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, it's a duck... Duh!!!!

Whatever... Like I said your simple minded. Done
Calm down. Just trying to help. Infoshare is open to all providers. Powder Room has very minimal requirements now to gain access. Way less than when I tried accessing it a couple of yrs ago. Anytime I need help with Eccie issues I reach out to Elisabeth Whispers, Fawn or Lea Madisson. All three ladies are knowledgable, prompt, efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. Goodluck! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Thank you... Just kind of piss off with a certain person due to my post being moved to coed. I'm sorry if I was rude to you... But thank you again Hun.

Bonnie Summers
OK. You didn't state the gent was LE. Perhaps I made that as an assumption. Then what, exactly, are you alterting us to? What information on this handle do you think you others need?

- You were contacted about an appointment.
- You didn't screen properly.
- You went to a call.
- You saw a cop.
- You left.

By the way...all of that is perfectly OK, if that's how you want to run your business. That's all your choice.

So, what the hell does the unscreened person you were going to see have to do with the situation? You have ZERO idea if the guy is safe, because you didn't bother to do your homework. You saw a guy with a lot of posts. You didn't contact any references. So why did you get in the car?!?!?!

Then, when you happen to see a marked police car, you leave, and somehow assume that the handle has somethign to do with it? Isn't that what you are saying in your original post? You want to share this handle so others won't also see cop cars?

If so, then that's just WRONG. It's shitty logic, and it's 100% not an "alert." It's more about you getting spooked. And while that happens, it's not alert-worthy.

No one wants you to be unsafe. But YOU made that choice when you didn't screen. Don't blame the hobbyist. If he provided you with references, and you didn't check, it's you that's to blame for your wasted time.

So, bad conjugation aside, please don't post alerts to "share handles" that have ZERO to do with your rather pedestrian event of "seeing a cop."

I know this logic is lost on you. You got scared, and you want to share.

Oh, and by all means post to Infoshare, which you have access to (all VP have Infoshare access) , and us gents won't challenge your logic. Because heaven forbid we could care about your health and safety, but not believe every "the sky is falling!" post from someone who saw a cop car. Originally Posted by Duke of G
That's what I call simple I never said un-screen. I stated that I didn't screen him correctly so once again please highlite and post a reply with what I stated. Thank you lmao it's so funny how your going to fight me on "MY" exsperience what a simple mind people have. I can do this all day... But you my friend will keep on replying the wrong stuff to make you look like a simple mind. Anyways... What else do you have to reply about... And make sure it's word from word... It's easy to go back and double check your homework little boy. Lmao
Attached Images File Type: jpg 430.JPG (68.9 KB, 151 views)
FYI...Hotels aren't the only place. I use to Dance several years ago at a place called SherDlight off 30 and St.Franics. Dallas address. The Dallas police would run every car in parking lot. I SAW DANCER GET PULLED OFF OF MAIN STAGE BY THE PIGGIES AND GET TAKEN TO JAIL RIGHT THERE. IN THERE STRIPPER CLOUTHES. FOR REAL. cUSTOMERS TAKEN TO JAIL RIGHT THERE. THEN THEY HAD TO EXPLAIN TO THEIR SOS WHERE THEY WERE..REALLY....I HATE THE FACT THAT GROWN ASS PEEPS CANT ENJOY THEMSELVES. ALWAYS HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BIBLE THUMPING, HUMPING THE CONGREGATION FOLKS..ITS A DAM SHAME
FYI: TO ALL PROVIDERS USE VERIFYHIM.COM.....TO CHECK OUT THE DUDES. IT'S A BLESSING AND SO MUCH MORE INFORMATIVE THEN PB WAS. ATLEAST I THINK SO...
They pull people in because they have outstanding warrants or they break the law. It has nothing to do with religeon. If they paid their tickets or did not break the law, they would not get dragged away. The police can run my tags all they want. I have no tickets and no warrants so I could care less. The cops check tags at clubs and notels because they know a lot of the pepole they are looking for go to those places. Sounds pretty smart to me.
FYI...Hotels aren't the only place. I use to Dance several years ago at a place called SherDlight off 30 and St.Franics. Dallas address. The Dallas police would run every car in parking lot. I SAW DANCER GET PULLED OFF OF MAIN STAGE BY THE PIGGIES AND GET TAKEN TO JAIL RIGHT THERE. IN THERE STRIPPER CLOUTHES. FOR REAL. cUSTOMERS TAKEN TO JAIL RIGHT THERE. THEN THEY HAD TO EXPLAIN TO THEIR SOS WHERE THEY WERE..REALLY....I HATE THE FACT THAT GROWN ASS PEEPS CANT ENJOY THEMSELVES. ALWAYS HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BIBLE THUMPING, HUMPING THE CONGREGATION FOLKS..ITS A DAM SHAME Originally Posted by uniquemonique
OMFG!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?? FIRST OF ALL JAIL WAS MENT FOR DANGEROUS CRIMINALS....I HARDLEY THINK A PERSON WHO DIDNT PAY A FUCKN TICKKET IS DANGEROUS! DO YOU?
AS FAR AS THOSER PEOPLE. I GOT NEWS FOR YOU DOLL.... YOUR ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. EVERY TIME YOU BOOK AN APPT WITH A PROVIDER. YOUR BREAKING THE LAW JOHNNY O.....LOL....FEELS GREAT RIGHT!

DO I SMELL BACON?????IDK
I smell a supposed rehabilitated former modtard with a lack of courage, morals or restraint.
Bonnie, before you go trashing this hobbyist's name, please take the time to go back and call his references... just to see. Okay?
Bonnie, I recently dropped spelling & grammar from my criteria of 'Providers I wish to see' and have gone with the pre-Algebraic math standard, so I will be contacting you very soon.
I love chicks that like math & magic tricks (now you see it, now you don't type stuff)
seriously bonnie, the question to you is ...
why did you think that the appearance of a police/cop car in the motel parking lot had anything DIRECTLY to do with the guy?

After my victory I see a white car with the words police driving in front of the hotel ( yes it's a hotel sorry I didn't state that sooner... but anyways) survival mode kicks in I put my key's in the engine and slowly drive away with my lights off. When I make the turn to escape before I am caught I put my lights on and speed off like a bad out of hell. I'm watching my mirrors the entire time to make sure they haven't caught on that I had spot them before they could say "BOOK".

Well that's how my night went and because of that I will be more tough when it comes down to screening and I'll never mess up like I did today. But if you decide to see anyone double check at all times. From now on if you're not on 411 I'm not going and you're not coming.

OC Location: In garland off 635
Hotel name: Super 8
Handle name: PM me to get it
Phone number: PM me to get it
On 411: NO

* Due to this client being well known with "reviews" I will only share the handle name and phone number to the providers. All other information is given upon request... * Originally Posted by bonnieSummers
yes, he chose a motel that might not have been frequented by a better group of people - and perhaps other providers might want to know that.
and yes, seems you have learned a lesson about screening - good for you.

but does that make him part of the police out to entrap or arrest providers??

that's the link that doesnt make sense.
please explain how the two are connected.
Quick question. I saw 4 cops on my way home from lunch earlier. Do I post that as 4 separate alerts or just one?

And bonnie, the point Duke is trying to make is simple, not to be confused with simple minded. You offered to share the hobbyist's handle and name. Why? What, in your opinion, should he have done differently?
Quick question. I saw 4 cops on my way home from lunch earlier. Do I post that as 4 separate alerts or just one?
Originally Posted by addict
addict, if you weren't on your way to a session then there can be no 'Alert'. Now, if you were on your way to a session/appt. then it would definitely be one 'Sting Alert'.