Circus show ends tonight

For some one wanting to push a theme of unity I would say that Trump failed at it pretty spectacularly.

Trump is a Showman not a Statesman. The entire night was full of performers. Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, Tucker Carlson and Trump himself to name a few. I think the only thing missing in that show was actual fireworks.

If you listened to his speech it was fairly obvious when he was on script and off script. His speech writers gave him good material but you could tell it tasted like ashes coming out of his mouth.

He quickly reverted to his usual diatribe of grievance, blame and lies while meandering in and out of rational thought.

Trump speech mixes unity and hate as he caps off Republican convention
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-speech-rnc Originally Posted by txdot-guy
What kind of talk is this?
What kind of talk is this? Originally Posted by Levianon17
It’s the talk of an avid Anti-Trumper, right up there with Joy Reid or Morning Joe.
It's straight talk. The entire rnc convention was a circus clown show.
For some one wanting to push a theme of unity I would say that Trump failed at it pretty spectacularly.

Trump is a Showman not a Statesman. The entire night was full of performers. Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, Tucker Carlson and Trump himself to name a few. I think the only thing missing in that show was actual fireworks.

If you listened to his speech it was fairly obvious when he was on script and off script. His speech writers gave him good material but you could tell it tasted like ashes coming out of his mouth.

He quickly reverted to his usual diatribe of grievance, blame and lies while meandering in and out of rational thought.

Trump speech mixes unity and hate as he caps off Republican convention
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ump-speech-rnc Originally Posted by txdot-guy

... Once again you mis-understand, mate.
It's Unity of the Republicans and the MAGA movement.

We don't want Unity with the Democrats and their minions.
Who are screaming "Death to the Jews!" and "Death to America!"
And those who take to the streets to "protest" and then
do damage and destruction - looting stores and shoppes.

Nor do the MAGAs want Unity with politicians who let it
all happen.

... Hmmmm... Kinda thought the "circus" RNC Convention
surely made that point rather clear.

#### Salty
... Once again you mis-understand, mate.
It's Unity of the Republicans and the MAGA movement.

We don't want Unity with the Democrats and their minions.
Who are screaming "Death to the Jews!" and "Death to America!"
And those who take to the streets to "protest" and then
do damage and destruction - looting stores and shoppes.

Nor do the MAGAs want Unity with politicians who let it
all happen.

... Hmmmm... Kinda thought the "circus" RNC Convention
surely made that point rather clear.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I think you have pointed out what I believe is the fatal flaw in the maga movement. The belief that the true maga faithful are numerous enough to overcome the will of the electorate.

The electoral college gives you an advantage already. But it’s my opinion that the republican party has lost more votes than expected during the purge of the old GOP.

This election is for the democrats to lose. Let’s hope they don’t fuck it up any further than they have already.
It's straight talk. The entire rnc convention was a circus clown show. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your Circus comes to town next month.
The Democratic Party is beyond a shit show, it's beginning to look like a funeral pyre, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Joe's whole presidency has been like one big Weekend at Bernies.
Lol.
A question...
Does not the circus end in November?
Subject to more election lawsuits....
uh huh. lol

https://x.com/notcapnamerica/status/1813695611927241197

Don't look now, it's the Hillbilly Pussy.

Originally Posted by TechPapi

Originally Posted by TechPapi
I can't blame him. Why should he debate a retard. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Lost his chance to prove it.
Now she's out of his league with him looking up from the ditch.