How to Not Get Caught by Your SO...

The excitement of getting caught was part of the hobby experience for me....

I had a GV number and that's served me well.

Don't think the actual physical hobby phone would have worked for me because I'm always forgetting and leaving stuff behind.

Leave your hobby phone in a gym locker or in your office desk. never take it home too easy to forget it someplace
Leave your hobby phone in a gym locker or in your office desk. never take it home too easy to forget it someplace Originally Posted by deuceswilld83
I'm sure guys think of that, but discard it as impractical for any number of reasons.

Having said that, if you can have a separate hobby phone, that is clearly the way to go vs. using your RW phone and GV.
Keep NOTHING in common with your RW life. Never use a business or personal email account that you use for RW, hobby phone, hobby phone, hobby phone, change absolutely nothing in your life, like suddenly shaving your nutsack or buying yourself a cologne you read about on here somewhere, going all manwhore on a Tuesday for no reason, wipe the grin off your face before you get home, tell NO ONE what you do here, run ccleaner the last thing you do before you exit your browser every time, and hobby phone, hobby phone, hobby phone. You don't want some thoughtless hooker (yes there are a few) broadcast texting a special while you're eating dinner with your in-laws. If you do social media, DO NOT follow a hooker on Twitter, friend them on Facebook, hook up with them on lInked in, like their closet design on Pinterest, NONE of that shit. Think of this place as a worm hole to an alternate reality and keep it that way.
Start with what Phildo said....
Think of it like having a super hero secret identity. You want nothing connecting it to your real life.
Second, I will completely back the use of Google Voice. Learn it, live it, love it. You can get a little app called Groove IP that will let you do GV calls and texts over Wifi so you can have an old phone without a contract or anything, and just use it wherever you have WiFi.
If you can, find a place you can have a "locker" that you can store your secret identity in.
Oh, and whenever possible wear a luchadore mask and speak with an accent
+1 on what phildo said, also try to be sure never to visit said website in anyway that leaves a trail, or at home unless there is a locked door between you and anyone else in the house.
  • EZ.
  • 09-09-2014, 02:10 PM
No wife, no SO, no drama!
No wife, no SO, no drama! Originally Posted by OldLRRP
+1...!! No wife, No SO,..I'm having the time of my life...hot damn.
Think with your big head first! I don't deviate from my normal routine. I schedule my appointments around my work schedule and don't play during my home time. Thankfully, I have job with a lot of flexibility which allows me to play easier. Plus, what JP said. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
+1
Plan for the Everything , all of above , and don't let your SO wash the clothes you had (smelling like another woman is bad). I wash my own , hobby phone/e-mail .
If you use an iPhone, go to settings/messages/ and TURN OFF iMessage. Theres also a geo tracker in there somewhere....cant remember how to turn it off.
If you use an iPhone, go to settings/messages/ and TURN OFF iMessage. Theres also a geo tracker in there somewhere....cant remember how to turn it off. Originally Posted by johnclark
Perhaps you're talking about Location Services, under the Privacy settings? I've learned to turn that off before heading out to an appointment.

Remind me, though, about the issue with iMessages. I never text using my text messaging app (only through GV from my browser in privacy mode), so I'm not sure if there is another issue of which I've been blissfully unaware.
Cubans new app cyber dust has promise, but again, don't be stupid, use a hobby phone, and why does this keep coming up? Seriously just use common sense (hard with a pecker I know). But don't text with your ATF at home, take showers after, make plans for workouts, etc. (See tinmans post)