Opinions on dogs at incalls?

pps - this last review of you looks like a total duck.. just saying..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2306796
We were having fun until Honest Abe came along and fucked it all up.
Honest Abe has officially put the dog shit in this thread and smeared it all over his shoe.
well.. i see you changed your last 2 posts completely.. good idea..
You mentioned that after you got offended I would screen because you had left to many reviews to be screened. It was clear then you thought you were special.Funny how that didnt stop you from still trying to set up a session. The gentleman that wrote it is newer to the hobby but not a complete newb. He is not accustom to writing reviews so I am sorry if they were not up to your standards. Again it didn't prevent you from trying to book a session. And apparently I stay on your mind as you keep coming back to my thread which would benefit you in no way. I guess you just like being nasty and stirring the pot. I've been polite but I'm on the edge of not. So at this point I will no longer devote any of my energy or time to you. I hope you got some joy out of acting like a jackass, as at this point I'm sure it is the only joy you get. I wouldn't want to book a session with a man like you anway. Have a nice day.
bullshit.. i told you "thanks anyway"

i have the entire pm if anyone would like to see it..
  • 02-11-2018, 02:51 PM
Honest Abe has officially put the dog shit in this thread and smeared it all over his shoe. Originally Posted by cinderbella
The consequences of inviting untrained dogs to the Incall!

NO means NO dude, move on.

She clearly isn’t desperate or looking for management.
he admitted certain things inside his thread..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2252501

there are other threads as well that have identified him as possibly working with a certain organization commonly referred to as the "alphabet guys"

ps - 8701 is also known as the "gary coleman" of eccie.. and although he's just a little guy - he's been known to be quite hostile none-the-less
  • 02-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Sigh..you are so predictable. What does the irrelevant information you just posted have to do with you bullying these ladies.. on THIS thread TODAY??LOL
Don’t deflect because you are being called out. So desperate that you made Info in Ros public about that situation. Clearly the qualifications to be a pimp here only consist of writing reviews with pics, and answering pms. Sweet girl in that incident, too bad her management was a complete moron; I don’t fault her. Y’all two knuckleheads can never get your facts together . As you know, the truth was already revealed.

Take your L, and swallow it already dude. It’s on your menu, right? **Pics Attached**

Don’t hijack this thread loser. I’m a dog and cat lover myself. I don’t know why more people don’t like cats? They are kool, I love their “I will let you know when I want to be bothered” attitude. Lol
i provided my proof.. now provide yours..

and.. only girls call someone a "loser"
  • 02-11-2018, 04:11 PM
All you’ve proved again, is that you need a Showcase.

NO Means NO...you predator
yeah.. that's what i thought.. you can't provide proof of shit..

you're just a little dude with a big mouth..

that's all
Way to stick to your guns OP...wjo cares how many reviews you've written..if a lady wants to screen you for HER safety..thats her choice....you follow her rules or you don't see her..plain and simple...

Just stick to bullying the new ladies in the welcome wagon Abe....you need to stop harassing this lady about her screening policy and reviews..move the fuck on...you're acting like a butthurt little boy who got told no...
Enough with hijacking & derailing this thread.

Abe, this thread is not about you or your ego.
On Topic--

Clearly with proper screening-- one can avoid dogs at their incall