Pearl Spa looks like it’s gone

Pot... Meet Mr. Kettle.

Man, what kind of game are you running? You and I discussed briefly, two weeks ago, that YOU promote all AMP's and Studios, save for LA who you were hired to attack. You admitted being a Promoter, which is a Federal Felony.

A year ago it was Kfest (Asian Stars, then) you backed, while attacking the competition. Remember your foolish posts on Ourhome2, under that Samgyupsal handle? Samygyupsal = pork belly, interesting and fitting choice of handle, that you adopted when vadc was banned on OH2. Anyway, for those who don't know or remember, this dragon Guy was pegasustx before, and vadc before that, on this Site. Other guys say he goes back years, with many more handles. Yet he has the fucking Gall to say other guys have many handles.

The Samgyupsal handle posted that he spent last Thanksgiving in the hospital, with covid-19, that he contracted at one of 2 spas that he had visited. Complete lie, but his motive was to attack spas he did not work for. Is Omicron your next vector of attack, Man?

So who are these guys that shut down whole spa neighborhoods and complexes? You seem to imply that 2 individuals have so much power, that their word to the Police got what, 8-10 or so spas shut down? Are you high? If it is public record, link it here, with names. Stop posturing, Liar. What is your game? You are the biggest Fake I have seen on the Internet. You accuse others of exactly what YOU DO and ARE.

Is Pearls open? Closed? Any facts on that yet? Originally Posted by Capital
What kind of crazy game are you running? Are you trying top ghost rider with more crazy accusations? You sure did with additional handles. Wait, aren’t you banned in OH2 along with Chung? LOL
I promote agencies that I enjoy spending my $. Not specifically Asian and not for $. I promote with honesty unlike you or ghostrider. Hae, Vicky, and few others tried to buy me but I am not cheap like you and ghost. Plus, I can afford to pay to hobby unlike you. I am ok without $1,000/month or whatever you make for promoting. I tell what I know about agency that I don’t enjoy spending my $. But never attack the ladies
What kind of crazy game are you running? Are you trying top ghost rider with more crazy accusations? You sure did with additional handles. Wait, aren’t you banned in OH2 along with Chung? LOL
I promote agencies that I enjoy spending my $. Not specifically Asian and not for $. I promote with honesty unlike you or ghostrider. Hae, Vicky, and few others tried to buy me but I am not cheap like you and ghost. Plus, I can afford to pay to hobby unlike you. I am ok without $1,000/month or whatever you make for promoting. I tell what I know about agency that I don’t enjoy spending my $. But never attack the ladies Originally Posted by d1dragon
Ghost= Free

D1dragon= search to be significant and fails along with the many other banned handles Vadc, Georgecam, Eng, but its ok. you are protected with your friends here.

Chung= can answer that when he returns from the BS.

Who is Hae?

PS Pearls appeared to be open the last time I drove by.
Chung = your partner in crime who was mentioned during Dallas board meeting. Why wait til he comes back? He is already here with his other handles. Shouldn’t have secrets between lovers.

Hae is the one you had meeting before she left on arrangements to promote.
Just confirming that Pearls is open,
Just confirming that Pearls is open, Originally Posted by Helicool
Hew, glad to hear and good news. On my way to see BB.
Is the rate still $$20?
I’m really glad to hear they are still open. With it being closed and that For Lease sign out front, I guess I jumped to conclusions. Sorry I got shit stirred up. Things sure have a way of getting out of control quickly.
I’m really glad to hear they are still open. With it being closed and that For Lease sign out front, I guess I jumped to conclusions. Sorry I got shit stirred up. Things sure have a way of getting out of control quickly. Originally Posted by Big Gun
No worries dude, these places sometimes shut down on a dime if there is ever LE in the area. Dont believe any of the BS on this board.
No, it’s not. Has nothing to do with Jesus or Republicans. Do your homework and find out who sponsored the Bill in Austin (hint: Austin is run by Democrats).
Do your homework and find out who runs this city (hint: they’re not Republicans).

Once you’re done with your research you’ll find all trails lead to money. Originally Posted by crazydude
Complete horseshit! Republicans hold all statewide elected offices in Austin, and intro bath the Texas House and Texas Senate. And the agenda in the House us controlled by the Calendars Committee, also headed by a Republican. Both parties voted for it, but it was — like everything in Texas — driven by Republicans.
  • LRH76
  • 11-30-2021, 02:25 AM
Well if you don't like Texas move to CA, and take you liberal vote with you
Hew, glad to hear and good news. On my way to see BB. Originally Posted by d1dragon
She's awesome, the few times I saw her where amazing, she took me to church the few times I was with her...and it wasn't on Sundays. Thanks for reminding me of Bibi.

Jessica is or also was a go to at POA.
She's awesome, the few times I saw her where amazing, she took me to church the few times I was with her...and it wasn't on Sundays. Thanks for reminding me of Bibi.

Jessica is or also was a go to at POA. Originally Posted by City_Punk77
My initial comment was a joke. I am glad to see POA opened but will not see BB. I don’t know which BB this is. I’ve seen one BB or Jessica that looked good (probably the best). But rest are heavily promoted and fat. Referring one was at POA and Luxury. This is just my opinion and per my standards.
So funny story about this chick. About 9 or 10 years ago, back in the CL days. She had a post up looking for a job where you would provide extra benefits. I messaged her and she sent me g rate photos promising BJ’s at work. I became friends with her on fb as well. Lol. I can send screen shots of the old emails for shits and giggles. Originally Posted by Kittyhunter
Wow, anyway you can post a link of the screenshots, thats insane but it makes sense why she would then want to shut down these places in some subconscious jealousy covered by morality
It really wasn't - the bill was brought forward by progressive democrat sefronia thompson. sponsored by both sides. signed by abbott. both parties to blame. democrats are running around pretending to free "sex slaves." repubs like the moral police authority. both are becoming full on authoritarian.
Looks like its a whole political social movement maybe from the “me too movement” that pretends to be feminist, i don’t understand it but it seems they feel they have to protect women, so its not one person or one political party, you have to look at the bigger picture how they made sending dick picks a criminal act, banning backpage (which actually helped more in finding trafficked victims according to various organizations because they posted pics,) eliminating the sw on harry hines, banning the asian spas, there’s probably more that im missing, im sure our old timers in charge that used to protect the spas have had their hands tied behind their back, not naming anyone but i used to see very important men powerful men use the spas.