Chance Encounter in Mansfield

After reading trynagetlaid's post and this thread I am 100% sure I saw this girl outside the store a few weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon say 4-5 PM. She gave the look and even looked back at me inside the store while I was in line. Once I had checked out she was nowhere to be found. Unfortunately I wasnt in a position to pursue anything either, so I couldnt have done anything anyway.

I have been by there at least 10 times since I read this post and havent seen her: during the week, weekends, morning, late afternoon (5-7 PM), and night...I am in this area often and will continue to do some recon. Will post If I see anything...
It seems all I run into at a gas stations are 50 year olds with bad teeth begg'in for a buck. Grats, your way more luckier than I.
gosh - i think you have everyone anywhere near the mansfield area driving by on recon for this. lol. i was in the area and checked it out and there are several gas stations but a couple would not be conducive to this. One across the highway does often have a popo at night (usually for drunk drivers though). i am guessing that the one that is most likely is the QT - can anyone confirm this? it's next to a low end hotel too so it would be easy to loiter or walk back and forth and pretend you had business. the other stations are solitary and it would be quite obvious as to your intentions. i was also wondering if maybe the lady stays nearby or even in a room overlooking the station - i figured it would be quite easy to look out and walk over when someone apparent is there and LE is not.

in any case - just looking to see if we can at least nail down which station to recon. also what time did this occur? we have a general description - so if she's still around i am sure someone will catch it at some point. but a phone number would be a huge score!
gosh - i think you have everyone anywhere near the mansfield area driving by on recon for this. lol. i was in the area and checked it out and there are several gas stations but a couple would not be conducive to this. One across the highway does often have a popo at night (usually for drunk drivers though). i am guessing that the one that is most likely is the QT - can anyone confirm this? it's next to a low end hotel too so it would be easy to loiter or walk back and forth and pretend you had business. the other stations are solitary and it would be quite obvious as to your intentions. i was also wondering if maybe the lady stays nearby or even in a room overlooking the station - i figured it would be quite easy to look out and walk over when someone apparent is there and LE is not.

in any case - just looking to see if we can at least nail down which station to recon. also what time did this occur? we have a general description - so if she's still around i am sure someone will catch it at some point. but a phone number would be a huge score! Originally Posted by jmoran
Which store did you see the POPO at? (wanna be sure I dont drive by there after a bourbon and branch or two...

The store in question is the Valero. However, I am afraid she has either been run off or whatever. I havent seen any sign of her whatsoever.