What is it about Latina providers

Heh
Fuchn' with me is like snake eyes, I break guys, sit back and watch my cake rise....
  • R.M.
  • 10-26-2011, 10:33 PM
Lmao
Same thing about Latin Men, there'r just SO DAMN HOT!!!!
Ava*Love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Latina/Hispanic or not, it's all in the attitude.

Race/Ethnicity has nothing to do with how good a fuck you can be.
Latina/Hispanic or not, it's all in the attitude.

Race/Ethnicity has nothing to do with how good a fuck you can be. Originally Posted by Diabolo
Why are Latinas so passionate?
They learned it from their papi.
this thread sucked at first, now not so much
  • tcx
  • 10-27-2011, 04:18 PM
My opinion is if you have a good chemistry with any young lady you should have plenty of passion.
Then you can also have what I call a number 10.
A number 10 is a top provider that will rock your world.
I have only speak for 2 latinas in H town.
PS
Larissa
Thats the only ones I got to meet. Larissa was great for me.
Dont mean to change subject but ebony wise
Mila wow passion
Symone passion
Mya S Moore for me these young lady's raise my blood pressure
this thread sucked at first, now not so much Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Yep It may just come full circle before it's done.
The things I do with Providers NEVER gets lost in translation.
Some thoughts on this matter...
Saying that Latainas provide better service I don't think is accurate. Although I personally prefer Latinas, I have had my world rocked by black and white ladies as well... A white stripper who seeked me out to become F-buddies with and a black provider who could make me pop multiple times even when there was nothing left in the tank. Although I didn't pay for service and they were both "friends" at the time, they were in the business. Additionally, after reading some of the Thai NURU/bath reviews, that seems to me to be at the pentacle of great service and I don't see any Latinas doing that.
Therefore, just saying that Latinas provide the best service, is doing a great injustice to providers of other races. Disregarding personal preference and solely judging great service in the context of what it is to the ratio of the race of providers providing such, would be a better argument.

So, is the ratio of Latinas providing great service > than that of other races?...