I HAVE EXTRA BIDEN SIGNS, ifn anyone needs any..

Will wtf still be a member here come November?

wtf prolly got the box checked on his report card that said

"Does not work or play well with others"! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Will you, hump?
Good point. Some people prefer Chardonnay or Cabernet. But for range time, maybe some may consider old mugshots, aka alternate targets?

Pro Tip: Likely need to tape to steel targets as I doubt the plastic will hold up for very long. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I generally don't do mugshot targets, hurts your self defense shooting case when someone who looks like that attacks you.

Also, I try to be cognizant that these people think they're the "good guys". Remember that ever war in history wasn't between good and evil, but two sides that were convinced they were the "good".

So, let them be space aliens. Don't hate the people, hate their shitty ideology.

Also, no need to steel back, the corrugated plastic ones hold up amazingly well, and you can just continue to staple new targets over the old ones. Also, keep your groups tight
Some people have a hard time with keeping they groups tight.

Personally, I find that it is a better measurement to use distance as the global measurement ...

Like when I used my M200 a few years ago ....nuff said.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
well, they do definitely qualify as garbage patch kids. ew and yuck.
Maybe you recall the outfit called Alternate Targets a few years back? They made silhouette targets of pregnant women and children to use to "desensitize" trainees. It was sicko.That is what I was referring to.

Anyway, I tend to shoot up/left by about 1 inch at 7 meters in super tight groups, So if we have to by law, shoot at kneecaps, maybe it means I aim for the right one and get the left one I guess. No such a problem with longer armaments thankfully.

But then... there was that tragic boating accident where they all got lost...

I generally don't do mugshot targets, hurts your self defense shooting case when someone who looks like that attacks you.

Also, I try to be cognizant that these people think they're the "good guys". Remember that ever war in history wasn't between good and evil, but two sides that were convinced they were the "good".

So, let them be space aliens. Don't hate the people, hate their shitty ideology.

Also, no need to steel back, the corrugated plastic ones hold up amazingly well, and you can just continue to staple new targets over the old ones. Also, keep your groups tight Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Extra Biden signs....
Send a few, the dog needs more targets.
4 more the only sign you needed
You jealous whiney bitch.

How about you stick those Biden signs up oeb11 favorite part of your anatomy. Originally Posted by WTF
aww. cupcake...

are you still on that train ? that train done left already...

The new Trump Train is in town, in case you hadnt heard...