The "Big Dick" comment

If this hobby is about fantasy...

In every guys fantasy, he has a big dick and is the best lover there is...that would explain why some girls say that when its not true.

Like when a guy tells me that I am the nicest provider he has ever been with, i doubt that is true but I like the ego stroke LOL!

Personally I could care less what size a guy is as long as he is sweet! Originally Posted by Alecia
Agree with the fantasy comment. That being said, I've rarely been told my dick is too big, but I have been told it is the perfect size. Combined with premature ejaculation, I would make the perfect client.
I'm under the impression that every hobbyist is told they have a big dick. So when every provider I see says it to me, I just pretty much say thanks and continue, what size do you honestly think qualifies for that comment?!?!

Btw, I am around 7-7 1/2".

Providers, what the perfect size? Originally Posted by GreatLife
I think providers want a guy like this dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oukWSnYCpuA
  • davo1
  • 09-19-2011, 11:19 PM
If this hobby is about fantasy...

In every guys fantasy, he has a big dick and is the best lover there is...that would explain why some girls say that when its not true.

Like when a guy tells me that I am the nicest provider he has ever been with, i doubt that is true but I like the ego stroke LOL!

Personally I could care less what size a guy is as long as he is sweet! Originally Posted by Alecia
The surest way to shatter the fantasy is tell a guy a blatant lie.
Having a big dick is expensive.

In reality, I only have 3 inches, but I pay girls to say I'm big.

Over time this starts to add up.
So what would happen if:

This guy goes to a provider, and they get BCD, he drops his drawers and she says to him, "Nice Weenie!" and he says, "No ma'am, this is my DICK!" and she says "No honey, I've seen some dicks and that's a weenie..."

WTF do you THINK they're going to say, "Hell my freaking THUMB is bigger than that, dude, I gotta keep finger stalls around for rubbers for peckers like yours."

Hey, and then the guy will say "Well, no tip for you" and she'll say "Hell it feels like that's ALL I got, pencil dick, now beat it...if you can find it!"

Jeez.......what Bizz said about big dicks, 3 day hard ons and fat wallets....and honesty. You want honesty and companionship buy a dog. You want some good strange snatch don't call Cinderella.
Yep, that's why I refrained from peeing off the Golden Gate. I hate how cold the water is.
Gotta be careful up there, man. Seems like you keep losing your balance and fall into the water.

I keed, I keed!!!!
I wish the only thing in life I had to worry about was whether or not a provider told me my dick was big.... I've had the same dick for 70 years so it's really not something i tend to get alarmed about... Talk about a topic that has been beat to death.....
4 kids later... I think mine works just fine... But I still have the ladies rub and tug on it... heard it grows when you do that ! ! !

Photo does not meet standards-Torito
My POV...!!!
Once a gal told me she needed to go to the other room to get a magnum size cover. I just gave her a, "You have to be kidding," look.

I think from now on if I get told I have a big one I will say, "Keep that up and your nose will be bigger than my dick".

I have had one and only one tell me I have one that is just the right size for her. I wish I could see her again.
Okay that was funny. Lol

Yep, that's why I refrained from peeing off the Golden Gate. I hate how cold the water is. Originally Posted by lightning
When she told me it was big, I knew it was all in her head.
*winces in pain just looking at that*

Photo does not meet standards-Torito

My POV...!!! Originally Posted by Navcomm