WHAT MAKES YOU CUM THE HARDEST???

For me giving oral is more of a turn on than receiving it so giving a girl a loud and vocal orgasm that is too wet to be fake gets me primed. After that, any number of things will make me cum hard. RCG is always a favorite though
I cum faster when the pussy is tight and it seems like I can feel the juices around me going in and out. I have almost cum before when I was down on a provider and was down OO long because she was so good, looking up and the view from there is awesome.
I have to add this (mainly because of how I feel right now) I never knew how much I loved a man in uniform until I started dating an army guy. Being surrounded by guys in camo turned me on so much I had to excuse myself from every event he ever took me to. Now he's gone and his 1st SGT is asking for nude pics (the man has been married for as long as I've been alive). I met him today on base to drop off some care packages to be shipped out. Boy I wanted that man more than anything but I had that shy girl thing going on that I always get with older men. Maybe I have daddy issues...anyone want to help me work them out?
Seems to me that nothing excites me like a woman in flames. So most intense for me is when she is really into it and not keeping it a secret. I am with the intense 69 crowd and have had very intense finishes in jockey and lazy dog. but probably most intenser was an S.O. years ago who went off major league on greek. The times I remember most are when I had already had a pop or even 2 so she could straddle me greek and to to work on herself with a vibrator without my popping in the first 30 seconds. It was in intense turn on watching her go over the top over and over. When I could not stand it any more, she flipped down and loved it as hard as I could deal it out. Favorite finish was greek from behind with me holding her wrists and using them for anchor to bang her really hard. She would spasm so hard when she came that I could not hold another moment.

Sorry... I think I need to go take a shower now- and then look for her phone number...
Maybe I'm little in the minority here and I do agree there simply isn't one thing wrong with a good blow job. Blow jobs are appetizers.

But the hardest with the greatest amount of loin spasms and calf stretching is when in missionary and or with you on top in Cow Girl. We're past the play fucking getting to know one another. We've licked and teased every part of the body. Were in serious lust now. Were engaged, hooked up. Every stroke is met with you giving back pure passion, kisses are deep, wet, you suck on my tongue until it feels as if it's pulling at the roots. My dick and balls feel like there in a fire. Your eyes have changed to different shade of excitement, there glossy wet, rolling back, you speak in some unknown language, moaning, cooing, then beg, Oh please, please don't stop!!! your voice is so sexy now. I sense your labia is throbbing, swollen, dripping wet. You tightness has me now at full thrust, your pulling me closer, grinding your clit on my symphysis. There is no point of return. We orgasm together, simutaneously, holding each other tight, kissing trying to breath, enjoying the moment trying to survive.

That my dear is the way.
I cum the hardest while riding cowgirl and the gentleman caress my hard nipples with his fingertips and he also suck on my nipples!! Then as I get ready to cum I will choke him(not too hard) I might scream too!! Originally Posted by ambersilk
OMG, I'm in love. Would you be willing to leave slight/light nail marks in my chest also? I think what makes you cum hardest is also what makes me cum hardest also, especially if you are willing to perform a little nipple play on me.
I absolutely adore oral, but what really gets me cumming like nothing else can is jockey!

Omg, all propped up on a couple of pillows, my partner mounting me right behind my ass, a firm grip on my hips. Oh so tight and angled just right... Unfortunately, most guys don't seem to be able to last very long in that position. Wonder why?
because we're getting old...thanks for the reminder, dear ; )
Damn. And here I thought it was because I have such a great ass. Lol.
Damn. And here I thought it was because I have such a great ass. Lol. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It is your great ass and the rest of you too, not to mention watching the top of your beautiful head and looking into your eyes while you have your mouth full...........damn it I gotta stop thinking about that.
Maybe I have daddy issues...anyone want to help me work them out? Originally Posted by MaryBeth
If you ever have grandpa issues, I'm your guy.
I have 3 favorites.
1. During a double, balls deep in a mouth with the second provider alternating between sucking my balls and rubbing my feet.
2. 69 with a multiorgasmic provider so turned on she is aggressively devouring my dick.
3. Probably my favorite, a slow BBBJ held at the brink of coming forever followed by a mind blowing release in the back of her throat. Thank you Starla Jones, Selena and Brittany for helping me to learn this and to experience it so many times!
If you ever have grandpa issues, I'm your guy. Originally Posted by Lonesome
My phone works, just waiting for you to call it
I absolutely adore oral, but what really gets me cumming like nothing else can is jockey!

Omg, all propped up on a couple of pillows, my partner mounting me right behind my ass, a firm grip on my hips. Oh so tight and angled just right... Unfortunately, most guys don't seem to be able to last very long in that position. Wonder why? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Well.............. damn it , now that's gonna be stuck in my head all night!!!!! What a memory though...... All I can say is Thank you and wps
Maybe I'm little in the minority here and I do agree there simply isn't one thing wrong with a good blow job. Blow jobs are appetizers.

But the hardest with the greatest amount of loin spasms and calf stretching is when in missionary and or with you on top in Cow Girl. We're past the play fucking getting to know one another. We've licked and teased every part of the body. Were in serious lust now. Were engaged, hooked up. Every stroke is met with you giving back pure passion, kisses are deep, wet, you suck on my tongue until it feels as if it's pulling at the roots. My dick and balls feel like there in a fire. Your eyes have changed to different shade of excitement, there glossy wet, rolling back, you speak in some unknown language, moaning, cooing, then beg, Oh please, please don't stop!!! your voice is so sexy now. I sense your labia is throbbing, swollen, dripping wet. You tightness has me now at full thrust, your pulling me closer, grinding your clit on my symphysis. There is no point of return. We orgasm together, simutaneously, holding each other tight, kissing trying to breath, enjoying the moment trying to survive.

That my dear is the way. Originally Posted by Sonoman
+100,000,000,000,000,000,000

Holy Shit. I just read all of the above and I'm so turned on right now I can't see straight.
Where have you been all of my life, and do you like multiple hour sessions?? DAMN!!!