Dementia Joe, the coward, turns tail & runs away from SUPERTRUMP

It will be interesting to see what the pupper masters do with the old mindless puppet. Exterminate him, before he rambles on mindlessly and babbles things about them....lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
Speaking of rambling on mindlessly and babbling, you are doing a pretty good job of that yourself.
  • R.M.
  • 07-22-2024, 04:53 PM
I would welcome your explanation of what other way we should make it. Originally Posted by brasil
Kamala Harris is a Indian woman. Not a cute furry animal.
Is there a mouse in your pocket?
Speaking of rambling on mindlessly and babbling, you are doing a pretty good job of that yourself. Originally Posted by brasil
we shall see....
Kamala Harris is a Indian woman. Not a cute furry animal.
Is there a mouse in your pocket? Originally Posted by R.M.
That is hardly an explanation for why you posted that image or what you meant by it.

By the way, Kamala Harris is an American, as American as you or I.
Except when she wants to play the race card. Wait wasn't she black once also?

Brasil, did you also say she'd chew up Trump and spit him out. She couldn't chew a piece of gum without laughing about it. She would have no clue what was even being talked about. She's a F..in idiot. Only reason she was on the ballot was she was a women and of color.

Funny someone said also the debate was rigged for trump LOLOLOLOL MFA off.

Everything about that debate was to try and keep Trump in control. And still sleepy Joe couldn't keep up.

My theory is the Dems knew this would happen. Figured they'd wait till he screwed up the debate, then talk him into stepping down. There is no time for another election for a new candidate which means the dem party will pick the new rep themselves.

Welcome Michelle (aka Barrack) Obama back to the stage. He's probably been running the country anyway.

She is American as you or I, although she is also of Indian ethnicity. You people who can't handle someone referencing someone as their ethnicity are ridiculous.
That is hardly an explanation for why you posted that image or what you meant by it.

By the way, Kamala Harris is an WHORE, . Originally Posted by brasil
fifu up the latter wh...
  • R.M.
  • 07-22-2024, 09:21 PM

By the way, Kamala Harris is an American, as American as you or I. Originally Posted by brasil
Take it or leave it. Who voted you hall monitor?
Kamala also sent AA men to prison so she could have free labor.Thank you OSD. Screenshot_20240722-221859.jpg
Worried? About what? Kamala?

Or, are you just interested in more name calling and hate? Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR

Name calling? I'm calling him for what he is...not only a con, but a liar, cheat, narcissist, egotist, and felon. Still want to vote for the Orange man? Plus, he's now the OLD man in the presidential race.
Name calling? I'm calling him for what he is...not only a con, but a liar, cheat, narcissist, egotist, and felon. Still want to vote for the Orange man? Plus, he's now the OLD man in the presidential race. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Name calling? I'm calling him for what he is...not only a con, but a liar, cheat, narcissist, egotist, and felon. Still want to vote for the Orange man? Plus, he's now the OLD man in the presidential race. Originally Posted by BfloEd
Pretty accurate about the old and moldie orange one……

And, for all you old farts lovin’ on the Trumpster, Kamala has a few things brewing’ in the Khive……and a few Coconut trees in her favor……kamala IS brat, after all……

elg……

Brasil, did you also say she'd chew up Trump and spit him out.

Funny someone said also the debate was rigged for trump LOLOLOLOL MFA off.
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow
It was me on both comments. A good way to see how the mods didn't keep trump in check is to watch it again and count how many questions he was asked that he actually answered. Spoiler alert: the answer is zero. Why? He had no answers.

Time will tell if trump has the nuts to debate Harris. She'll chew him up so hard he'll think he got stuck inside a garbage disposal.
When she gets done with him all that will be left on his podium is the light days panty liner covering his ear.
Pretty accurate about the old and moldie orange one……

And, for all you old farts lovin’ on the Trumpster, Kamala has a few things brewing’ in the Khive……and a few Coconut trees in her favor……kamala IS brat, after all……

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
like Joe is dead, and they want ya hide that till Jan 20 ????
like Joe is dead, and they want ya hide that till Jan 20 ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OCD…this is a brat summer, and kamala IS brat…….

The majority of people never wanted a Biden Trump rematch. Now, with a new younger person running, many people who were going to sit out may well vote for the new candidate.

Once you old farts get done having your jollies with the name calling and nasty comments, you may wake up to the fact that the GenZ voters may be the tipping point in Harris’ favor in November.

Oh, and news flash……no one gives a shit about Biden anymore. So carry on with all the conspiracy theories, and enjoy them with your morning Geritol…..

All eyes on the race to November.

elg…..
Ahem

we do not know if Joe even knows he step our of race
we do not know if Joe is on his death bed or...

where is Joe, no one has seen him
when LBJ stepped out or DEM AX.
He was seen on TV

So where is JOE ???????????????