Hottest 5...Not so hot 5

Just show me the ass and I'll be good.
I like to see a providers face. I completely understand why most providers can't/ don't show their face, but it is my favorite part. Full body forward and full body backside so I know what I'm working with and that's good for me. I think a lot of the fantasy stuff can actually be distracting for most guys because we either want to be the ones that to do that stuff for you, and even though we know we aren't the only ones seeing you don't want to be remind of how awesome your time was with some other dude, or they are cheap assholes and those pics make you look high maintance to them, although it might not be a bad idea to scare those guys off anyway. I think a lot of the girls on here that post a lot have done a great job with their showcases. Any provider that wants an honest opinion pm me and I'll give you some honest constructive feedback.
I like just standing up naked with your hand on your hip and smiling at the camera.
I like just standing up naked with your hand on your hip and smiling at the camera. Originally Posted by spear88
I second that! You can never go wrong with that!