differences in client age groups

Providers, have you noticed any differences in behavior, spending habits, etc. in different age groups of clients? For example, how are most of your clients in their 20's different from those in their 40's? Originally Posted by tornado82
Most of the 40+ don't seem to be as in a hurry (often book longer dares) and are usually nicer but there are exceptions (I've had a few well-mannered late 20-somethings as well). Personal tastes though even tho i'm mid-20's I've always had a higher preference for being with men of a little more distinguished age (always had a fairly mature soul ).
great topic! Thanks for everyone's input!

I know I act different.

As they said - in my 20's - that student loan check hit - and BAM! Make it rain for a week... then back on raman... lol

now that I MAKE money - well, I appreciate a good value, but I also value good service - and I'm not cheap!

The only other difference would be - I'm certainly one pop - every few days... not 3 in an afternoon! lol
I feel like im in that movie the lost boys. Cheap and clean seem to go hand in hand ...ugh.. Annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
HEY! Not true. I'm cheap, but my balls are immaculate.
HEY! Not true. I'm cheap, but my balls are immaculate. Originally Posted by albundy

Al, do you have any standards? 18 to 80 blind crippled or crazy? lol
...Seeking~P can tell you how nice of a shower I have.
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Melissa spoiled me while I was at her place.
The shower is clean with clean towels available and the shower was FREE
Al, do you have any standards? 18 to 80 blind crippled or crazy? lol Originally Posted by Scratchynuts
No.

Well, except for cocks. No cocks for me.