Wouldn't It Be Ironic If .....

More than likely that he is a democrat acting as a lone wolf. I'd like to think something cooked up by Huma would be a little more intelligent. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why am I not surprised you feel that way? As everything in your world is a liberal plot. You are not going to embarrass the Donald with a dem plant.
Why am I not surprised you feel that way? As everything in your world is a liberal plot. You are not going to embarrass the Donald with a dem plant. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
and everything in your world is a vast right wing conspiracy.

The Clintons. liberal birds of a feather they are.
Wouldn't it be ironic if Bigkotexliar actually posted something funny that justified the use of smilies?

and everything in your world is a vast right wing conspiracy.

Wrong again you are ofer with me.

The Clintons. liberal birds of a feather they are. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Everything in your world is a video or cartoon, it is why you are a spammer, and a little turd in a punch bowl.
Everything in your world is a video or cartoon, it is why you are a spammer, and a little turd in a punch bowl.

Wrong again you are ofer with me.

The Clintons. liberal birds of a feather they are. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is EKIM developing tourettes like WE already has ? Can't wait to see those two comment to each other on a tread ! :mf_ar gue:

Little turd a floating fucking dipshit just can't help himself...
Is EKIM developing tourettes like WE already has ? Can't wait to see those two comment to each other on a tread ! :mf_ar gue: Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Little turd's dingleberry.
Little turd a floating ..

Little turd's dingleberry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Did you say something, chimp?

Did you say something, chimp?

Little turds fallback position, post his mother's pic.......
Little turds fallback position, post his mother's pic....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
speak up chimp. no one can hear you.

Little turd a floating fucking dipshit just can't help himself...

Little turd's dingleberry. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Chimps like you like to pick and eat dingle berry's, EKIM ! So NO !! .. you CAN'T EAT ME !!!!! Maybe you can satisfy your chimp diet by picking a few off of woomby's well fudge packed ass. He'd sure probably appreciate the help getting cleaned up by a pro like you !!
Why am I not surprised you feel that way? As everything in your world is a liberal plot. You are not going to embarrass the Donald with a dem plant. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You realize that I could almost exactly the same thing about you...

Why am I not surprised that you feel that way? As everything in your world is a conservative plot. You think you're going to embarass the Donald with some radical Tea Party idiot.
speak up chimp. no one can hear you.

Remove head from ass little turd, then you can hear. Rey thinks your mammy is hot...
Chimps like you like to pick and eat dingle berry's, EKIM ! So NO !! .. you CAN'T EAT ME !!!!! Maybe you can satisfy your chimp diet by picking a few off of woomby's well fudge packed ass. He'd sure probably appreciate the help getting cleaned up by a pro like you !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoff kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post.
You realize that I could almost exactly the same thing about you...

Why am I not surprised that you feel that way? As everything in your world is a conservative plot. You think you're going to embarass the Donald with some radical Tea Party idiot. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You could say that, however you would be wrong again judy. Thought he was a dem plant, are you flip flopping on that also?
Remove head from ass little turd, then you can hear. Rey thinks your mammy is hot...

You are a little ass kisser rey the loonie, does whackoff kid need your support? Or you just sucking his dick? Your oral fixation is glaring in your every post. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sit down! no one asked you chimp.

remember this?

and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi.

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far right. __________________

and we know what YOU look like too kansas boi

i'll help ya out here, you are the one on the far left.

you said it. now live with it, chimp.