Which provider handled the Pricing Poll best?

Exactly, posts like this are kind of made in the spirit of mockery under the guise of entertainment, I would argue with the intention of having providers question their own worth in some way.

Dara & DG, as well as others, there's nothing you lovelies should be questioning at the hands of this silly poll. <3 Originally Posted by JadeRose
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
Exactly, posts like this are kind of made in the spirit of mockery under the guise of entertainment, I would argue with the intention of having providers question their own worth in some way.

Dara & DG, as well as others, there's nothing you lovelies should be questioning at the hands of this silly poll. <3 Originally Posted by JadeRose
Kind of like your existence here and your BIG ASS DESPERATE sig line!
Kind of like your existence here and your BIG ASS DESPERATE sig line! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, I know you kind of like my existence here, you don't need to reinforce it.
My ass she didn't read them, Especially hers!
How else did she know 3day called her the jackass of providers.

Lmao Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You misunderstood: one of the options for price range was called JACKASS. I don't think SHE is a jackass. My post said she was priced too low for the quality of service she provides. She's an incredible lay.

Even though we've had a falling out over these rate-your-provider posts, I still recommend her whole-heartedly.
To all the cry baby bitches that feel they have been victimized...

You need to take a close look at whats going on here. Do what you want with the results of these polls and my post about what kind of provider you might be.

Poor little sweet hearts all butt hurt. At first your happy your name is in shinning lights for all to see. Only 12 out of 300+ in Austin alone. Then when you realize that sparkle you just witnessed looks like a diamond in a goats ass and you're saddened.

Look at it this way... You got the attention of tons of people hobbyists & providers. Thinck of all the time you saved posting useless "Look at Me" threADS hoping someone might see you BIG ASS SIG LINE (AD) and call you. You don't need to post in the SNATCH threAD hoping for a car date. What a fucking joke! Same 10-12 providers posting over, and over and over with few exceptions.

Whispers, Rockerrick and I tried to "trade" all the OLD, BBW & BUTT UGLY providers in Austin for just 10 spinners. We dropped to 5. Then we got down to 1. We almost had a deal but they wouldn't take JadeRose. So you guys are stuck with us and were stuck with you. Post your useless threADS in COED and trust me some one will come after you. Don't take it personally. We're allowed to do so and swe do it so other providers who follow the AD guidelines don't start doing the same thing.

None of this shit on this board is worth getting your under wear in a bind.Be happy you have the business you have. Hell most of you BRAG how well your doing out one side of your mouth and how your business is being effected by a few "BULLIES" on the other side! Can't be both bitches!

And all you WHITE KNIGHTS that thinck you're a fucking hero or champion by running to providers and sharing the ROS or what's being said in the Men's Lounge, YOU DESERVE THESE OLD UGLY BBW'S. Enjoy...

Time to give SL some shit? Let Er Rip Tater Chip. At least I don't hide behind some bull shit handle / mandle.
You misunderstood: one of the options for price range was called JACKASS. I don't think SHE is a jackass. My post said she was priced too low for the quality of service she provides. She's an incredible lay.

Even though we've had a falling out over these rate-your-provider posts, I still recommend her whole-heartedly. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway

Oh ok. Got it!

I like you 3day. For what its worth I'm sorry about your situation.

If it helps you can white knight her a little and talk shit to me. I will just take it.
SL, I know you kind of like my existence here, you don't need to reinforce it. Originally Posted by JadeRose
Just leave our spinners alone. None of us want to have a repeat of the "JADEROSE Spinner Massacre 2015" repeated. We'll just coexist separately!

Try HOT PINK for you DESPERATE SIG LINE! That might make it even more desperate!
Just leave our spinners alone. None of us want to have a repeat of the "JADEROSE Spinner Massacre 2015" repeated. We'll just coexist separately!

Try HOT PINK for you DESPERATE SIG LINE! That might make it even more desperate!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
You're so irrelevant though. I think you're pretty mistaken at the level of care people have for your posts and opinions. Misogynistic projecting and smear campaigns are pretty tired on here. Maybe try expending your energy elsewhere? Or try a new style of attention-seeking? If you insist on bombarding the board with your handle, try stepping it up a few notches.
You're so irrelevant though. I think you're pretty mistaken at the level of care people have for your posts and opinions. Misogynistic projecting and smear campaigns are pretty tired on here. Maybe try expending your energy elsewhere? Originally Posted by JadeRose
Why don't you go take a swim in international waters. There are some Japanese boats looking for you! good to be wanted..... YES?

Why don't you go take a swim in international waters. There are some Japanese boats looking for you! good to be wanted..... YES?

Can't say I know the feeling, must be nice!

Except from you, could you want me just a little less? It's been two years, man. Your styles of literature just don't make my clit tingle. Besides, I have a boyfriend now. I prefer secure, good natured, amicable. Muscles are a nice addition.
Can't say I know the feeling, must be nice!

Except from you, could you want me just a little less? It's been two years, man. Your styles of literature just don't make my clit tingle. Besides, I have a boyfriend now. I prefer secure, good natured, amicable. Muscles are a nice addition. Originally Posted by JadeRose

It's offensive "YOU" thinck you're a "UNICORN".

SL! It's like you haven't heard a word I've said...

Work with me here. Think bigger. Here's a hint: relevance

(You should get a kick outta that one!)
SL! It's like you haven't heard a word I've said...

Work with me here. Think bigger. Here's a hint: relevance

(You should get a kick outta that one!) Originally Posted by JadeRose

Don't quit your day job JadeRose.
How many entries of "funny fat girl" do you have in your Google search history though? You can do better than that. I believe in you.

HINT COUGH POLL HINT COUGH COUGH
How many entries of "funny fat girl" do you have in your Google search history though? You can do better than that. I believe in you.

HINT COUGH POLL HINT COUGH COUGH Originally Posted by JadeRose
The New JadeRose AD Campaign...

That's right folks. JadeRose will suck any dick for $49.95. Free ball washing and she'll even take a few dents out of your ball sack. While supplies last. Void where prohibited.(Donkey's exempt from this special they are an extra $5.00)