plenty of girls...!!! But

Finger foods, clams on the half shell...whew Originally Posted by splitlicker
Clam chowder, both New England and Manhattan style if it happens to be that time of the month....
Just me two centz, old ac guys, who did not mind a pussy bar are bitching the most. Seem like legacy is trying to set something up that could be really cool for the some the guys to have a get together. If you dont like it, or are uncomfortable, leave it be. Live and let live.
I just wish we new where it was, I mean why keep it a secret, if the door fee is 30bucks
1, $5 door fee at barral
2 $0 door fee at old AC
Just me two centz, old ac guys, who did not mind a pussy bar are bitching the most. Seem like legacy is trying to set something up that could be really cool for the some the guys to have a get together. If you dont like it, or are uncomfortable, leave it be. Live and let live. Originally Posted by jondalart

do you feel YOU can no longer attend

because of some few comments here

that YOU do not agree with?

or seem offensive to your sensibilities?

are you going to reward her with YOUR money

and attendance

or are you just doing nothing more than anyone else here?

LIP service....

l
oh

and by "AC guys"

you must mean the GUYS that ACTUALLY

did throw MONEY her way for YEARS

AT the AC

even years ago when the likes of most providers

HERE ....... kinda like Chloe

were BAD MOUTHING th SHIT about

3 things

the club AC

ALL the clients that GO there

and

3. The class of HOOKERS that GO there

lol

get lost....

go find kate
if the AC was still open then ......lol
Legacy,
please forgive me for this post

Sir Supper Hot,
I can't believe you and Mr. Move-Em-In even wanted to go to this. But I do think its funny she told you both no. If I remember right, you cocked blocked me once for two reasons. 1st you did not want her to be reviewed. I said I would not review if she did not want to be reviewed. 2nd I offered $, and so you did not want me to spoil her by offering too much. So I am having a hard time with you guys even asked Legacy if could go.
anyways
If I am bored with nothing to do and go to a strip club this weekend(as I'm not going myself), I will tell you which one I go to. and thanks for the text.
osd

hope all that do go have a good time. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

as I recall when the AC was open

those two guys were VERY supportive of her

I used to see her spending all sorts of time

in the "move em in guys " car or am I mistaken?

the cloudy car? or am I off?

now all of a sudden that class of guys money is no good?

smh

just because they were not supportive of you blasting your nut one time

then all bets are off?

and if that's the case

were they really that far off in their initial concerns about you then. not sure you can blame them if so
Hearing is great mouth on wax gone!!!!!!!!
So much to say jonballs.. So much but its funny ur talking shit about me but would give me.money..

And date I did there was appreciated and still in conversations with most of them..

There are a few ac members that will and won't be invited point blank period
If you can't buy a fucking water or a beer why would I want u there..

If u trash talk everything that Dont have to.do with you I Dont want u there..

So what I'm throwing a party. I was before and the more I threw them the more you fuckers that are complaining came.. Just sad that you and a few still throw harsh words and such after everyone got done talking about YALL who still was ur fucking FRIEND.. Fuck that

And I bet all the dates I did do in cars was for my price range..
Even Edit: remove member handle used to pay Wat I want .. . that's more to say about him than any of youguys..
Just me two centz, old ac guys, who did not mind a pussy bar are bitching the most. Seem like legacy is trying to set something up that could be really cool for the some the guys to have a get together. If you dont like it, or are uncomfortable, leave it be. Live and let live. Originally Posted by jondalart

Let them bitch that's what there good for..

That's all they did there and that's all they do everywhere they go.. , and wonder why people Dontlike them, even tho they prob Dont care about that as well.. If it ant there way or.the highway them fuck em..

The more the reply the more action this thread gets good or bad.. Cause its there words
. out there nasty ass mouths. Against mine .. Which I protect mines very well..

Same people that would drool when a female got dressed up.. Or would even throw them attention because everyone else was tired of there mouths..

Thank god the AC is not open there asses still be there tearing the place down but going there everyday

smh

then all bets are off?

and if that's the case

were they really that far off in their initial concerns about you then. not sure you can blame them if so Originally Posted by JONBALLS
First off towards the end. The last two years of the bar I just hung out in there and caught little shit here or there cause it was not worthy of anything else.. Those fogged up Cars u talk about wasn't me.. Just for your information.. Those two ppl who was supportive.. Who might those be.. Cause it sure the hell wasn't u, or osd, or any other person.. It was me myself and I.
Its private so these assholes Dont get the address and mess it up
legacy, im bored, yes I surely will go if you will let me

smh

then all bets are off?

and if that's the case

were they really that far off in their initial concerns about you then. not sure you can blame them if so Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I just thought it funny they wanted to go at all. As to supporting busting a nut. If $ was to much. Then why would they want to go to this deal of Legacy's.
Let them bitch that's what there good for.. Originally Posted by Legacy69
its been good advice

your just not seeing that

that's why my business deal I offered you would have you not so angry but I can only extend my offer to help .....

to pay 30 bucks door fee is not a great deal for this

thatsnot bitching that's just running numbers

I wish you all the luck at findingyour rich sugar daddy that's going to pay all your bills

on your terms ......