Mexico wins trade battle against the United States which is a defeat for Trump

Ask your dead mother how I feel - did I tell you the old hag loves Italian cock - and if you have any daughters over the age of 18 - I will screw the sluts and tell them what a loser of a dad they have - ex CEO my ass you never made money in your life you scum bag- get out of the fantasy world and tell your cock sucking mom I said hello. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You're a real class act, aren't you, asshole?
Ok Puke... let's try to be fair about this, shall we? The Mexicans lost $163 million due to the tuna sanctions from 2008 until now. On whose “watch” was this loss accrued? Can you even do the math, dipshit? Looks like we have to allocate 95% of the blame to odumbo and 5% to Trump.

Now aren't you glad you started this thread? It just blew up in your face and made you look like an idiot. Your reading comprehension is appalling, like everything else about you. Think before you post, moron.
Originally Posted by lustylad

We all know StandInShit to be an ignorant fool. Same goes for SissyChaps (laced with hyper-racial & self-esteem issues).

But...Lubey has 'em beat by a country mile as far as stoopidity goes...and it ain't even close. Once again ya gotta ask why...Mexican Tuna? Are you serious....this is how you want to attack DJT's first hundred days?
There you go again Jim. Did you read the article - apparently we were doing something wrong if the settlement sided with Mexico. Trump wants to do away with NAFTA which will be a horrible idea - I don't know where you been in the last 30 years Jim, but those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back.

By the way Trump's clothing apparel are still made overseas Jim. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Of course I read the article dumbass. I am now wondering who's side you're on.

Jim
I could care less about your dead old mother!!! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
It's a hoot watching you try to spit out insults and getting them wrong every time. If you could care less, then you do care some. If you couldn't care less, then you don't care at all. Still too hard for you to grasp? Try to get it right next time, jackass.

I carefully checked the rules and no where does it say talking about dead mothers is forbidden... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Attaboy, Puke! Do your homework for a change. But just to be 100% sure, why don't you hit the RTM button and ask the mod squad? They always love hearing from you, pukeboy. Ask them if necrophilia is a forbidden topic too, you fat sick perverted bastard.

No one here wants to debate, least of all me since I always wind up having my big fat ass handed to me whenever I start a thread like this one! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
FTFY, Puke.
The ruling happened on Trumps watch you idiot. Just like chicago's murder rate is at an all time high and Trump promised to make those streets safe again - has the crime went down ? No it's gone up on Trumps watch he owns it.
Violent crime has been going on for decades but Trump said Obama was to cause so you can't have it both ways Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Ask your dead mother how I feel - did I tell you the old hag loves Italian cock - and if you have any daughters over the age of 18 - I will screw the sluts and tell them what a loser of a dad they have - ex CEO my ass you never made money in your life you scum bag- get out of the fantasy world and tell your cock sucking mom I said hello. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh don't give a rats ass if your moms is dead she could be in hell for I care and you can join the whore of your mother in hell you bastard. She must be real proud of her son on a whore board. I could care less about your dead old mother!!!
See let me break it down to you lustylad you guys want to call me names and degrade me and others all because the political forum is basically a free for all with a few exceptions than I am going to have fun and hit below the belt as well.
I carefully checked the rules and no where does it say talking about dead mothers is forbidden as long as I don't associate the death with personal illness. Keep in mind YOU mention she was dead not me!!! So until the rules changes Screw your dead filthy mother - now that hurts doesn't it ? You want to talk about my fat ass and make jokes well I am going to fire back and I thought I would never do it but I will stoop to your level.
This is by far the most childish forum I have ever witnessed and I am willing to be the average age in this forum is at least 50 but you all conduct yourselves like ignorant uneducated thugs - shame on all of you.
No one here wants to debate just name calling and I am going to be honest it's the so called conservatives in this forum who are the most vile and disrespectful. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There you go again Jim. Did you read the article - apparently we were doing something wrong if the settlement sided with Mexico. Trump wants to do away with NAFTA which will be a horrible idea - I don't know where you been in the last 30 years Jim, but those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back.

By the way Trump's clothing apparel are still made overseas Jim. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Epic meltdown of a fat ass moron
You're a real class act, aren't you, asshole? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Speaking of assholes your mom liked getting screwed in the ass - that's how you were birthed right out of her shitty asshole- go fuck off CEO before I really hit one of your nerves.
If any of you fuckers read the article you would understand how this will make Trunp look bad. Trump has been saying for years that Mexico has an unfair trade in their favor against the United States and warned that he would pull out of NAFTA, yet on his watch the United States lost this trade battle and will owe Mexico - this is not the news trump needs as I tried to convince congress and Americans the need to pull out of NAFTA
  • jma9
  • 04-26-2017, 01:11 PM
If any of you fuckers read the article you would understand how this will make Trunp look bad. Trump has been saying for years that Mexico has an unfair trade in their favor against the United States and warned that he would pull out of NAFTA, yet on his watch the United States lost this trade battle and will owe Mexico - this is not the news trump needs as I tried to convince congress and Americans the need to pull out of NAFTA Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Any article from CNN makes PRESIDENT TRUMP look bad you stupid fat shit!
Speaking of assholes your mom liked getting screwed in the ass - that's how you were birthed right out of her shitty asshole- go fuck off CEO before I really hit one of your nerves. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Go for it, asshole. You couldn't "hit" one of my nerves even if you rolled over it with your full 450-pound body mass!

Why don't you give it a rest? Don't you think you've already embarrassed yourself enough for the week?
Don't you think you've already embarrassed yourself enough for the week? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
The answer to your question lies within the question!

If he were capable of being "embarrassed," he would have long ago.
The courts ruled in Mexico's favor - way to go Mexico
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/25/news...una/index.html
The article also points out that Trump just pissed off Canada by placing a 20 percent tariff on lumber - bad move Trump. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
So you are for the killing of dolphins. Go fuck yourself you sick bastard.
Any article from CNN makes PRESIDENT TRUMP look bad you stupid fat shit! Originally Posted by jma9
And you being on a whore board makes your mother proud since she's a cock sucking old whore
  • jma9
  • 04-26-2017, 02:10 PM
And you being on a whore board makes your mother proud since she's a cock sucking old whore Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You know my mom? Weird!!!
  • R.M.
  • 04-26-2017, 02:12 PM
And you being on a whore board makes your mother proud since she's a cock sucking old whore Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I bet your mom is a proud grand ma to your two whore daughters. Now don't get your panties all twisted.
So you are for the killing of dolphins. Go fuck yourself you sick bastard. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
Take your PETA loving ass to hell - do you know that the United States submarines emit sonar that is dangerous to sea life ? What about off shore fishing - have you seen the number of sea life damaged by propellers ? What about off shore oil drilling ? Now you have become an advocate for animal rights go Fuck your self and tell your mother to douche her vagina smells like Ben gay ointment